Chapter 1 Meeting her

The plane lands around four Pm and I am tired beyond all reason.

"Thank god that I already bought an apartment and stuff for it When I came out here a week ago, because I'm going there and sleeping for hours," I say to myself.

I call an Uber and fight myself, trying to not fall Asleep while in the the car,

I get out of the car when we reach my apartment building, I get out of the car grab my bags out of the trunk and head to my apartment on the fifth floor, all the while still try to stay awake, I make it to my apartment and unlock the door heading inside and to my room and falling asleep within a minute of my head hitting the pillow.

I wake up and grab my phone, to check the time. "Seven-thirty, cool." I say standing up and heading to the door, with my mind set on the store for food, the one thing I don't have.

I walk to a Target I saw on the way, that wasn't that far from my apartment building.

I get there and head inside, going to find Ramen.

"Ramen, cheap and good," I say to myself heading to where it is. I find it and grab a few cups before someone catches me off guard,

"Hey you seem Familiar," I hear from behind me, I turn around to see a women standing there with black and brown hair,

"No I think you've got the wrong person," I say politely in response turning back to the shelves,

"Wait, no you are him, you are F/n," She says, and all of a sudden something clicks,

"Yes that's me, and are you Dropsy perhaps? Your voice sounds like her, I was watching one of her streams the other day. I'm surprised I did not realise it sooner," I ask.

"Yes, I am, if you don't mind me asking what you are doing in Florida, one of your videos you said you live in Colorado?" She asked.

"Yeah, I did, I moved out here just because I needed something new, Colorado is nice but, eh." I reply.

"Oh, well Hey I've got to go, but apparently you know who I am and I know you so Here is my number, we can talk later," She says, giving me her number.

"Yeah, ok I'll talk to you later," I reply turning back to what I was doing.

After a bit I turn to leave but am stopped by a younger kid and who I can only assume to be his mother.

"Excuse me but my son thinks that you are F/n from a youtube channel he watches," The mother said, I look down to the kid and smile.

"Well you thought right kid, because I am," I answer, making the kid's faces light up with excitement.

"Could we bother you for a picture?" His mom asked.

"Bother Away," I say smiling, The boy comes over to stand next to me as his mom takes pictures of us.

"Thank you," the mother says "Sweetie what do you say," she says now directing her attention to her son.

"Thank you." He says.

"No problem buddy" I say smiling.

After a minute or two I was left alone to finish my shopping.

I finish up and head back to my apartments, and fall asleep again, still really tired from the day I've had.