tease || diluc

"Hey, Master Diluc." You called the owner of the tavern, your best friend who was currently talking to Jean, a tall slim figure girl who is the Head of the Knight of Favonius.

"Oh hey y/n!" He waved at you casually and you saw Jean signaled him to say goodbye. To be honest, he wasn't an expressive person and very cold to others, but it really pissed you off everytime you saw him talking with Jean even though they are just friends. Maybe, for now.

"I told you not to call me 'master', y/n." He whispered to your ear when you finally sat near the counter. His cold voice put shivers down your spine along with the butterflies that were blissfully dancing in your stomach. You are completely aware that he doesn't like it when people call him 'master', but you just want to tease him anyways.

"I-I'm joking! Don't take it too serious, you know." You stuttered, fully embarrassed by how close you are with this attractively handsome-looking man and unconsciously your face went red.

"Oh, do you blush easily?" A deep chuckle leaves Diluc's lips as his eyes crinkled cutely.

Damn, my face please stop blushing.

You tried your absolute best to ignore him and looked away. Diluc was just too attractive, and it distracted you way too much. "Sorry for scaring you," he says while caressing your hair lightly. "I just wanted to tease you back."

"H-Hey! We're in the tavern, stop teasing me like this." You furrowed your brows frustratedly. Your serious nature causes Diluc's interest to rise, causing him to look into you deeply. "So, what if we're not at the tavern?" His eyes slowly examined your face as his smile began to grow wider. Oh. My. God. was all that screamed in your head as you froze by his words.

"Oh gosh I'm really mad at you, Diluc!" You frowned, punishing him with a light hit on his shoulder. Diluc's eyes widened a little at your remark, seeming taken aback by your words. "Oh, I see," he pulled you a little closer into his chest, much to your surprise.

"HEY WE'RE INSIDE THE TAVERN-" Out of nowhere he suddenly pecked a soft, light kiss on your lips, causing you to stop talking. "Don't you realise that the tavern is already close, baby girl? Look at your surroundings." He questioned as he carefully observed you.

Diluc's face was relaxed, and not to mention he is incredibly handsome. You can't help but fall into every little trap he sets, and this was very much so with you at the moment.

"Umm, Diluc?" You felt his bare arms squeezing your body tightly as he leaned closer. His hands gently grabbing onto the fabric of your sweater. Jolts of shock ran down your back when his heated breath blew against your ear, causing a tingly sensation within you.

No one was there at the tavern, so you let Diluc hug you even more, or maybe forever.

After a while, he pulled away and a furious blush was building up on his face. "I-I'm sorry, "I just-" he stuttered with wide, alert eyes. "I don't know why I did that."

"I just suddenly want to embrace you."

Diluc shyly admits, rubbing the back of his neck with a troubled expression. Your heart continued to race from the sudden hug, or kiss -or maybe the sudden tease, that turns into a love spark. He steals a glance at you before quickly diverting to the windows.

"It's funny." He says softly, a deep stare in his eyes. "When you're near me, my heart does weird things."

Aha! Do you fall for my fluff trap? Eh :3
There'll be more soon!! I'm trying to be active before school opens ;)