silent treatment || zhongli

Start writing your story

"Please, it's a Cor Lapis for God's sake y/n! It's so cute under the blanket, you really don't want to see?"

You had been giving Zhongli the 'silent treatment' for throwing you into the lake full of cryo slimes without your permission in front of all his friends. It was embarrassing, really. It resulted in you getting laughed at and Zhongli literally telling everyone to shut up because apparently he quotes,

"Nobody gets to laugh at her except for me!"

You can only roll your eyes, pushing past the group of boys to get cleaned up because of all the mess, and your entire uniform is soaked with water. Here you were, ignoring Zhongli to the point he was trying to lure you to look at a freaking Cor Lapis under the blanket. A Cor Lapis under the blanket? Sounds ridiculous.

You watched as he huffed and threw hands under the blanket, walking over as he took all your snacks that you had placed at the dining table to take them into the kitchen. You were confused, but you didn't care.

Instead, you took the time that he went to the kitchen to take a peek under the blanket to see nothing, there was nothing under the blanket, he was just trying to get you to look.

You glared at the blanket before you turned your attention back to the book, not wanting to let him catch you sneaking onto the blanket to see a reckoned Cor Lapis.

Zhongli came back and sat down next to you with a huge plop making you bounce a little from the impact. You heard him chuckle, only making your lips twitch upwards, threatening to smile.

No matter how mad you are, you loved watching the boy laugh, it was your favourite sight in the world, and you looked to the side just to have him already looking at you.

"How long are you going to give me the silent treatment?" He whined, nudging your shoulder with his own. You ignored him as you walked to the kitchen and opened the cupboard to get your snacks until your breath hitched in your throat.

He put your Jueyun Chili chips on the highest shelf so that you couldn't reach it -so that you'd be forced to ask him for help. Instead, you whined all the way back to the couch , Zhongli already smirking down at you.

"What? Is there something wrong, my love?" You could basically feel the sarcasm that laced between his voice, only making you want to pummel him down. You grumbled something low, knowing that he didn't catch it. You earned a whine from Zhongli, which resulted in making you stifle another laugh.

Though you weren't supposed to be enjoying this, the way he whined and giggled just to get your attention was so endearing to you. And so, you finally gave up on telling him not to do this again, but before you opened your mouth, his lips were on yours and you could only widen your eyes.

He pulled away in a second, teasing you. You kept your eyes on him, ignoring the cocky smirk that he was wearing.

When he saw that your eyes were fixated on his lips, he gently pushed the book away from your lap before bringing you up on his own, letting you dip your head down to meet his lips.

You could feel his lips curve up into a smile when you pulled away, you could only roll your eyes and smile, hating how he won but happy that you were in his arms nonetheless.

"You love me." He smirked and you gave a slight hit to his chest before leaning closer to his ear.

"Always.  You do, too."

"And I'll never stop."

thank you for 200+ views in 5 days <3