𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓! ; 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

"hey...!" - said the dissapointing author of a book with wasted potential.

...

i'll leave the dramatics aside and get to the point.

i've made the decision- which wasn't easy 'cause i am a terribly indecisive- to scrap away whatever exists of this book and start anew.

why am i doing this? well it's because in the previous version, i just hurried into the story real quick without planning anything out and honestly, it left me with zero inspiration and motivation to write.

but since i'm stubborn and i won't let go of this story i'm going to give it a go again- this time with comparitively better writing and much more aesthetic appeal (i guess, i mean, i aimed for it but i don't know if i'll get it...)

the new versions of the foreword and prologue will officially be up on 8th of jan (this year itself of course) (you don't exactly need to know this, but i need to set a proper deadline or it might as well never get published.)

i'll continue writing on this book only since it'll be more convenient plus this book doesn't have many chapters in the first place.

thank you for reading this long message, sorry for taking up the last two-something minutes of your life if you had something better to do. if not, then i retract my apology.

have a good day/night!

━━━━━━━ tani / sasscasm