9

Lea put on her hat and walked out of the van while fixing her blouse.. She walk as fast as she can just to get away from him. She can't stay too long near him. He's dangerous because she melt every time she see him. She had to remind herself to distance herself not to repeat what happened in the past.

Aga just walk behind her, making sure he's giving her space. She asked that from him 8 years ago but that kiss brought back the painful memory of her leaving him and choosing the husband. That is her husband, who am i right? he thought. There are so many girls dying to be with me but i chose her and i will always choose her. Surprisingly after almost a decade here i am secretly hoping that one day he'll fight with me. She has always been my biggest secret but the greatest one. No one know that we've been together. It was her request and who am i to disobey her. When she left, i felt broken in the inside but i can't tell anyone. i am all alone.

I attended so many events and parties, meeting girls here and there and finally gave in to Charlene whom i've known for a while that time but ignoring her because of Lea. She is truly beautiful and cared for me when i needed a company the most. I tried to love her but my heart won't cooperate so i broke up with her thinking it wouldn't be nice to lie to myself nor to her. We separated for a few months then went back to partying. until one day... the day that changed my life.

I received a phone call from Charlene's sister. Nagging and shouting at me on the phone telling me how irresponsible i am for abandoning her sister and my kid... "My kid?" i asked in surprise.. so she is pregnant and didn't tell me. Maybe that's my wake up call. Maybe that's a sign from God telling me to move on and to start over. Maybe God don't want me to suffer anymore so he led me to the right woman. I picked them up in the airport and there was a rushed of feeling i can't explain when i first hold my beautiful daughter in my arms. I am a daddy. I should put all my attention to my princess. "Totoo pala ang lukso ng dugo" that's how i felt and i promise to take good care of her..

I thought i'll feel extra special knowing Charlene is the mother of my child. Finally i have my own family but as our daughter is growing up, i didn't see nor feel any love coming from her to our baby. I gave her time to recharge and they say it could be post partum so she's acting differently to her own child. "para kasi siyang walang amor sa bata".. and then other friends said that maybe she is not meant to be a mother material. She think of herself more. On how she looks and anything superficial. Inaasa lang nya ang pag aalaga sa bata sa yaya. She works too, she is a model so i understand that maybe she's tired already. That she doesn't have much time or energy to focus on this tiny beautiful creature. 

I was lost in my own thoughts and snap out of it when i heard the guard speaks asking for my ID. I am already standing in the entrance then i remember that i was walking behind Lea. Yes, time to pick up my daughter. I wore around my neck the ID pass that was given to the parents so we can easily go to the dressing room or backstage. i was like a zombie walking on the hallway. Lea was just right in front of me a while ago and i got to kiss her but just like a dream, she vanished. 

"Daddy!" as she ran to me and hug me tight. oh how lucky i am to have this princess as my daughter. She has been my saving grace when the time i wanted to end up my life. Because of her i continue living.

"How are you kiddo" he lift her and kiss her cheek.

From a afar was Lea looking at them. She smiled secretly and amazed at how sweet Aga is to her daughter. From that alone she can tell that Aga is a great dad and Esang is such a kind kid.

Esang pull his dad to Lea and Nicole's direction. "Dad, pwede po sandali lang po. may ginagawa lang po kami na bahay sa minecraft ni Nicole. pls" at nagpapacute sa ama.

"Okay fine. ikaw pa, malakas ka sakin e" and pinch his daughter's cheek and messed up her hair.

"Dad naman mukha na ako bruha, ginulo mo po buhok ko" at nagpout na kawawa.

Aga can't contain her emotions and bursted out laughing. "Don't worry nak, ikaw ang pinaka magandang bruha sa Earth...

--------------------------------

While the kids are busy playing on their ipad. Lea whispered to him "Pls. forget about what happened"

I just smirked and didn't say anything. here she go again telling me what i should do. I was about to ignore her when an idea pop into my head so i move close to her but still oblivious about the people around us. We have to be discreet. None of these people know about our past. for everyone there she is the coach and i am a parent of a kid under her team. We shouldn't appear suspicious. 

"Don't you miss me kissing you?"

"Aga pls stop and to answer your question, No. It was just a kiss. nothing special"

"Kaya pala you grabbed my neck and kissed me passionately. wala pa pala sayo yun. Sabagay i've never been important to you"

"Stop. pls. that was a mistake"

"tsk tsk tsk. That's how you really look at me huh? a mistake. masyado mo naman pinapababa self confidence ko. sabagay who am i sa isang Lea Salonga who married a rich businessman"

"Pls. leave him out of this. wag mo dinadamay ang asawa ko"

I saw how pissed she is so dahil marupok ako e magsosorry ako. lagi naman kahit kasalanan nya ako pa din ang umaamo sa kanya. wala e, mahal ko. "I'm sorry babes, i didn't mean to"

"Stop calling me babes. I even heard my husband calling me that earlier!"

"Ah so pati pala tawagan natin e hindi na exclusive for me. Nakakatampo ka naman"

Lea looked at him directly without batting an eyelashes "I never called him babes, that's the point. maybe it's a sign we should really avoid each other. even single conversation such as this"

"He just called you babes? how? did you tell him about us?"

"Of course not. Do you think i'm stupid?"

he raised his hands to surrender. "Okay i get it. calm down. here's the deal. You will go out to dinner with me"

She look at him in disbelief "You are impossible. What do you meen i had to go out to dinner with you? ano to sapilitan? and if i said No what? You'll tell my husband about us? Are you blackmailing me?"

out of instinct he hold her hand which she remove right away. Good thing she's too quick and no one in the room noticed. "No babes, i just want to talk to you. Yun hindi nagmamadali. You owe me an explanation"

She sighed in defeat "Okay. then after promise to avoid me and won't ever bring up this conversation ever and just a dinner but where? No  one should see us"

"Yes just dinner.. then you can have me for dessert"

"Gagu!"