8

Lea kissed him on the cheek to say goodbye and when she was about to go, aga pulled her with a tight embrace and all she can do is to hug him back.

"I missed you! Namiss kita sobra babes" -Aga

She then tap his back to signal him to let go and he did. She just forcefully smile a little but didn't say a word not to give him hope.

"Aga i have to go. It was nice to see you" about to open her van but he's quick to open it for her. 

He held her hand to help her get in and squeeze it before letting it go.

Lea couldn't fathom what to feel about seeing him unexpectedly. She knew that there will be a time she'll see him again but not today and it seems like she'll be seeing him more often considering that his daughter is on her team. He look tired but still as handsome. Although there's part of her that keeps on telling her to forget about him and how she just left him clueless. her conscience won't bother her much knowing he's happy now. He has a family of his own and such a beautiful and very talented daughter. Will i see him next rehearsal? Oh Lea stop! You don't have to see him.

-------

Rob, her husband carried their daughter to her room, remove her shoes and put her blanket on and kiss their daughters forehead before they silently close the door.

Lea remove her shoes and asked Rob to unzipper her top so her back on his. When he was done, he started to massage Lea's shoulder then her back.

"That feels so good hon"

"Lie flat on the bed so i can massage you well"

And she did as rob stroke her back with mild massages which Lea enjoys.  She remove her top leaving only with just her pants and bra and face flat on the bed. She close her eyes as what he is doing feel so relaxing. His hands is truly gifted.

She was lost in her thoughts when she remembered Aga's tight embrace. It brings back memories but snap out of it right after she felt her bra strap loosen. Rob unock it. And gave her a naughty smile and flip her so she's now facing him. He started to kiss her neck down to her collar bone and heading down even more when Lea stop him and hold on to her bra that was about to fall.

"Rob, not now. I am tired."

"But i miss you my wife. I haven't been seeing you much lately and besides Nicole may want to have a baby brother or sister. It's about time."

She sat on the bed still holding her bra so it'll stay in place.

"I have so many commitments Rob. I cannot just get pregnant and leave work. That's unprofessional. I don't want to disappoint anyone"

He's stroking her bare back...
"Okay no babies yet. But i need you now" point to his boxer short "someone need you now" and with his naughty smile.

She stood up knowing the things that could happen..

"Rob, i'm sorry..i just can't right now."

He stood up and asked Lea to turn and fix her bra "go and sleep hon"

She cup his face and feeling that guilt for not giving what his husband's need. "Thank you"

She is one extraordinary lucky wife to have met Rob. He's very understanding even to the extent where Lea can't give him enough time anymore.

She must be too tired. The next thing she knows is that as she opened her eyes, rob was right there watching her sleep. She remembered dreaming about Aga and not just about a regular dream but her having sex with him. She then feel nervous thinking if she ever said something in her sleep or did she moan?