# the breakup

꒰ ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱ ˖° | CHAPTER 1 ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ↷🖇🗒
❙❘❚❙❘❚❙❘❘❘❙ ❜𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼𝘄 ❛
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

꒰ ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱ ˖° | CHAPTER 1 ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ   ↷🖇🗒❙❘❚❙❘❚❙❘❘❘❙ ❜𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼𝘄 ❛︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚

TONGUE TIED— GROUPLOVE

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

SALTY TEARS CASCADED down your face, covering the old dried-up tears. the tears fell continuously not showing any sign of seizing soon.

Sniffles, hiccups, and the rustling of the bedsheets were all that could be heard throughout the almost empty apartment. your stuff packed in boxes were there sitting in the corner, as if taunting you and reminding you of what life you had to leave behind.

"it's ok" your best friend Chiyoko soothed you, "boys aren't shit anyway." you laughed and cuddled further into the crook of her neck.

"see!! that's the beautiful laugh I wanna hear. I don't know why you are crying because I bet the sex wasn't even that good" she babbled on, doing anything to try to cheer you up.

"it's was, but we're gonna pretend like it wasn't" a muffled laugh came from you. you lifted up your head to show puffy eyes and a quivering smile.

"I'm really gonna miss you." Chiyo whined once again. "Me too" you nodded and picked up your phone to look at any missed notifs.

Kenma <33
Thanks for understanding
I'm really gonna miss you, you know
Good bye y/n

your bottom lip quivered once again as tears threatened to spill out. "oh hell no" Chiyo grabbed your phone from your hand. "h-hey! what are you doing?" you fought to get your phone back in your grasp. "you don't need this negativity in your life, sooo" she tapped her fingers on the screen, "blocked and deleted!"

"huh??" you buried your face once more into the pillow. sorrow overtook you once again, you wanted to blame Chiyo, but you knew what she did was for the right purpose.

"you're gonna be better without him, trust me" Chiyo pulled you to her once again.

'how did it even get to this?'

FLASHBACK

"Hi Kenma!" you beamed at your boyfriend. "Hi" he responded, going back to his gaming chair.

you sat on the edge of this bed and it played with the hem on your shirt as you stalled so you didn't have to tell him the news that just came to you a few days prior.

"oh yeah! you said you wanted to talk to me about something?" your head tilted inquisitively. "yep" he sighed, still not taking is attention off of the illuminated screen. "but you go first" he told you.

you nodded taking in a breath to calm your nerves, "you know how my dad hasn't been feeling well?"

"since when? you never told me that." he raised a brow, his fingers still clicking away. "I told you that like a week ago-" you deadpanned, kinda tired of his bullshit.

"sorry then, I wasn't listening." you sighed on more time, "it's fine....it's not like you listen anyway" you mumbled the last part. "anyway, my dad's in the hospital and my mom wants me to come home." you bit your lip waiting for his answer.

"why?" he inquired. "I just told you, my dad is sick. my mom doesn't want to have to worry about me on a daily so she said I can finish college and high school in Russia."

the blond hummed, seemingly not interested. "but we can still make it work! we have FaceTime, text, call, and I'll be back by—" you ranted until Kenma stopped you.

"I think we should breakup" he finally turned around in him chair. "huh?" you couldn't believe your ears. "I said, I think we should break up" He repeated.

"n-no I heard you, but why?" you were really curious about why he would throw away a whole 3 year relationship.

"you know it's best for the both of us. this is so toxic and I don't think I can live with a long distance, everyday im questioning if you are with another guy or if you are sick of me because I know I'm not good enough." he brang his head back and closed his eyes to make this less hard than it already is.

"you deserve someone better, I know I'm emotionally unstable, I know I'm not a good boyfriend, I know I'm not ready for a relationship, so please don't make this hard."

at that point you had tears free falling out of your eyes and falling onto the hand that cupped your cheek. "b-but" "please y/n— I don't think I'll ever be ready for one."

"please forget me" he let go of your cheek, a single tear falling down his face.

That was the last day you felt his touch, it was also the day Kenma Kozume let his insecurities get in the way of his happiness. you never tried to reach out to him. his words ringed throughout your head 'please forget me'.

you never knew what happened to Kenma, but always had the urge to find out. a part of you could never be mad at him because even though he didn't treat you as good as one would expect, you knew it was because of him lack of self love and insecurities. But that didn't mean you forgave him for leading you on all these years just to break your heart.

AUTHORS NOTE
Lmao this is lwk depressing-
and I know a lot of you deal with
image issues and toxic relationships so I
want you to know that you can never fully
love someone unless you love yourself first

be selfish once in a while!!!

I love you all smmmm <33
Get ready for a wild adventure