9.2

dear calum,
you walked in on me wanking to the video your mom gave me of you singing. you offered to help.

"Cal you don't have to" I tried convincing him. In all honesty i don't want him doing anything he's not okay with, consent is key. all he did was shake his head and frown at me as i sighed.

** okay so it's been like 4 months and i decided to add short smut, it's nothing too serious but just a heads up **

He got down on his knees in front of me and god he looked so pretty at that moment that i couldn't bring myself to look away. he looked up at me, his eyes begging for permission. i shakily nodded my head in response. his long fingers rapped around the base of my sensitive cöck, slowly moving up and down. i bit my lip to hold back a moan as he kitten licked my tip. i was growing harder every second but i still couldn't bring myself to look away from him. he slowly wrapped his pink lips around me, causing me to gasp and thrust into his mouth. he grabbed my hips harshly and pushed them against the wall. he sucked on the first inches using his tongue to scrape the underside of my length. he started bobbing his head up and down at a slow rate. i couldn't hold back my moans from here though. i was spitting out throaty noises and whimpers every minute, thrusting my hips into his mouth. i could feel his smirk around me as he was pleasuring me with his pretty pink lips. suddenly he took more and more of me in his mouth, hollowing his cheeks to fit more of me in his mouth. i gasped at the sudden change of pleasure as my hands instantly went to his hair, pulling harshly on the strands causing him to let out a throaty moan around my  cöck. i shuddered in response from the overload of his movements all at once and i felt this bubbling inside the pit of my stomach. i tried warning Calum but all that came out was load moans, i tried  gripping his hair rougher but that only pleasures me more bringing me closer to my climax. i thrusted my hips once more before throwing my head back against the wall, my back arching as i let out a high whimper of pure pleaser. i came into his mouth, some of my cum dripping down the corners of his mouth. i hadn't taken my eyes off him.

** that was actually my first time writing smut for my stories but hopefully it wasn't too awful **