Part 7

Kami knocked on Jirou door and waited for her. He held a charm behind his back and waited nervously.

After a second the door opened and Jirou stood in the doorway "Hey." She smiled and closed to door behind her "hey, you ready?" He smiled back and she nodded.

Kaminari held out the tiny guitar charm in his hand "I got this for you. I thought you like it." He blushed slightly and looked up at him "Thank denki." She grazed his hand when she pick it up and kaminari blushed.

She laughed to herself "Gesh, you get embarrassed easily." She said pointing to his red cheeks, he looked at the ground and then smiled.

They got to the buildings door and kaminari opened in for her. The two walked to the arcade and kaminari felt their hands hitting each at they walked.

Kaminari looked down at her and she smiled before grazing his hand with her fingertips. He looked at their hands and watched at their fingers interwove.

Jirou looked up at him and blushed "Denki?" She smiled softly "Yeah?" He scratched his neck with his free hand "Do you think-" she cut herself off "Nevermind, it's not important."

Kaminari made eye contact with her and she blushed. Kami stopped walking and Jirou looked at him confused.

He pulled her close and their mouths hovered over each other "Kyoka. I really like you." He said in no more that a whisper. She froze and looked at him.

Kaminari put his hand on her face gently and let his fingers find a comfortable position in her hair. They both had blush plaster on their face "Can I kiss you?" He smiled and looked at her lips.

She nodded eagerly and put her hand on his neck before their lips met. The kiss only last for a few second before kaminari pulled away and pressed their foreheads together

"I don't really want to go to arcade anymore.." Jirou whispered and pulled kamis hand. Kaminari followed her and they walked to Jirous dorm.

She unlocked to door quickly and she was soon pressed up again the wall, with their lips morphing together. Kaminari place his hand on her head and playing with her hair.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and they slowly made their way to the bed. Kaminari sat on the bed, with Jirou in his lap.

She pulled away and hovered a few centimeters away from him "Kami.." he smiled and looked into her eyes "Can I tell you something?"

He said holding her hand, she nodded "Kyoka, I've liked you for a while now, without me even realizing it, I know it may seem early but time won't change the way I feel." He paused for a second "I love you Kyoka."

He blushed and Jirou looked into his eyes "I-" she was cut off by the door opening. Mina was leading Sero into the room when she looked up and squealed "Oh my gosh!! You guys finally got together!"

She left Sero in the doorway and ran over to hug Jirou "Mina." She groaned and pushed her away. Kaminari chuckled and looked at Mina. Mina glared at him "Don't you dare hurt her."

She threatened and kaminari looked over at Jirou with wide eyes. Mina laid down on the bed with Sero and kaminari rubbed Jirous thigh "Would you like to come to my dorm?" He whispered and she nodded before getting out his lap and grabbing his hand.

"Bye denki, bye kyoka!" Mina smiled as she yelled through the doorway. Immediately afterwards she jumped on Sero and unbuttoned his shirt "God I thought they'd never leave." She said in a breathy voice "Never tease me like that again." She said desperate to have him.

Once they got in the hallway they slowly walked together, hand in hand. "I didn't get to finished earlier." "Oh Kyoka I don't exp-" she put her finger up to his lip "No, denki. Let me speak." She took her hand away and smiled "I love you too." They both smiled and held the other close.