02

earth

earth

◦•●◉✿

                   𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗎𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌 𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗈𝖾𝖽.

Monty looked at Artemis confused before the two rushed forward towards where all the noise was coming from, John Murphy and Wells Jaha were striking at each other. Artemis covered her mouth in horror. 

She understood Murphy's anger but it wasn't justified to start a fight, Finn jumped off of the top of the dropship. "Kids got one leg," He reminded Murphy with a cocked brow. "Why don't you wait until its a fair fight?" 

"Hey spacewalker," Octavia Blake, the girl from the dropship shouted out. "Rescue me next." 

The teenagers chuckled as the group dispersed from around the fight, Finn smiled kindly at Octavia before stalking off. Octavia smiled merely to herself before noticing her brothers disapproving look. "What? He's cute." 

"He's a criminal." 

Octavia snorted, "They're all criminals." She reminded him. 

Bellamy looked around and that's when a familiar face came into view, he had a grim look plastered across his face. Bellamy grabbed a hold of his younger sisters arm and pulled her closer to him. "Look, O. I came down here to protect you." 

"I don't need protecting," Octavia hissed lowly, pulling her arm away from his hand. "I have been locked up on way or another all my life. I am done following orders," Bellamy looked down at the floor guiltily, "I need to have fun, Bell. I need to just do something crazy just because I can." 

Taylor sighed before shaking his head, "And no one, including you is stopping me." 

Finn bunched his hands into his pockets as he stopped beside Clarke and behind Artemis, "So, Mount Weather. When do we leave?" He asked the blonde teenager, whom was working on Well's leg. 

Clarke stood up, "Right now," before turning towards Wells. "We'll be back tomorrow with food." 

"How are the two of you going to carry enough food for a hundred?" Wells asked, disbelievingly. Artemis snorted in agreement, before Finn grabbed the scruffs of Jasper and Monty's jackets and turned them around. 

"Four of us, can we go now?" Finn questioned. 

"Add one more." Artemis muttered, leaning against Monty's side. 

"Sounds like a party, make it six." Octavia approached them with a bright smile, Taylor was right behind her. 

"Make it seven." He responded gruffly as Bellamy grabbed Octavia's arm.