TW:THIS STORY CONTAINS- MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS-IT MAY BE UPSETTING FOR READERS

•Once apon a time there was a tiny village in a kingdom named  Huganda. The village was called Acme falls, and it was the most kind hearted town from Huganda. In it there was a happy falimy. The Warner falimy. It was loved because of the two parents, they're love story, and the're three children.

In 1809 the 16 year old boy followed by the name of William meets what will be, his future wife, Clara. At a young age the two fell in love with one another. And shortly after they got married. Everyone knew the couple and loved them for one thing only. They're relationship.

_

William was a very brave and always wanted justice for everyone. He was willing to fight for his falimy and friends at all cost. William was hardworking, loyal and honest. He didn't know how to lie, he couldn't hide that kind of information from loved-ones. He was very open to everyone. But mostly to Clara.
•.    When the two met, hes attention was intantly grabbed by Clara's big hazel eyes! When he confessed his feelings to Clara he did it by telling her what and how much she meant to him. Completing her all the time. Compared to other boys his age, he was straight forward to Clara's heart   .•

Clara on the other hand was a very shy person. She was kind and generous. She couldn't hurt an insect. You could say that she was naive... Clara wanted to trust everybody. Even so she was a loner, with only 1 friend Clara trusted her more then anything! And she did it with William as well! The girl liked Willam from the moment they first met.
•.     When they met in Clara's garden, she knew that she could tell him everything. Clara felt it. She lost her words when William told her every secret he had. She was charmed that a boy she never met was talking to her like they knew each other for a lifetime!  .•    
_

!Shortly after the wedding, Clara got pregnant with a baby boy!
The mother called him Robert.  Rob for short!

•. The little boy was very playful and funny!  The only thing that was 'wrong' with him was... His mouth. He talked way to much! It was cute but, anoying. The little one was hardworking like his father... He also looked almost identical with William! He was "William junior" in a way! Rob was indeed smart and had a bright future, as he's parents said .•

Rob was nicknamed as 'Yakko' because of him yaking constantly.

!After that, the Warner falimy had a forth member, Jess!

•.  Jess was baby boy 3 years younger that Yakko. He was an absolute dork and a foodie! He always wanted to make people laugh and smile all the time, and in the process he did Goofy stuff! He mostly cared about what's on the inside of others, not looks. He cared just like his mother but he was honest as his 'dadoo'. -Jess' first word wasn't "dad" or "daddy" It was dadoo! And so he called him like that ever since- .•

Just as his older brother he got a nickname, his was Wakko! Because of his Wacky way of dealing with problems.

_

Of course, William and Clara were so happy that they had two boys but they died for having a girl! Mostly Clara. She didn't have siblings and she always wanted a sister! And now...a daughter.

One time she wished apon a star! She of course wished to have a baby girl ... And that's exactly what she got!

_

In the early of 1819, the king that ruled Huganda had gone to war with Taza. An entire empire.
The ruler of Taza, king Sallazar wanted Huganda for along time but never got the opportunity to fight for it. So he did it now... When Clara was finally pregnant with her third child.

The worst part was that Huganda's King orderd all of the men to fight for their kingdom. Including William. Witch leded to Clara beeing alone, with two little kids and another one on the way.
Every night she praied for her husband's life. For him to come home safely.