༆ 𝐖𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐥 ༆

A few years earlier, when Salazar finally won the war and became king, the folks were indeed sad and worried of how this new leader will be.

"I heard he kills!" , "I heard he swears!" , "I heard he's not doing pretty well with his people!" , "He's mean and cold!" , "I heard he's rules are to be respected and know like you know you're hand!"

All of the kingom was frightened by Salazar ,mostly when it was announced about the taxes.

_____________

You see... Salazar had to have some 'special people' beside him. To be his right hand. But where to start? Where could he find them? And how in the world would he know for sure they will be loyal? For these questions it's always one answer.

Force them.

They don't really have to tell you about they're loyalty. Trick them into it! Make them think it's best for them- when it's in you're advance! Pretty simple, right?

It's true! That's how Salazar acted. And, lucky, he found to dumb-asses who we're willing to be by his side.
Ralph, and Barron Von Plotz.

He's plan was like this:
-find good people who will be by his side at all cost
-make them do you're dirty work
-and after all they did and serve to you, 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎.

It was an easy task.
____________________

In a beautiful day, king Salazar decided to take a stroll in the little town of acme falls and test the people from there to see if it's worth a shot.

He changed into some dirty clothes and acted like a peasent for a day. He began wondering on a colourful hill with lots of flowers. On that hill he heard from a distance giggles from children. It was them, the Warner brothers. Playing while their mother, back then alive and well ... pregnant, was sewing some gloves for the next winter. Truly a happy looking family with a twisted looking future. For all 4 of them.

The oldest was showing his brother how to play with a ball. The baby bro tried too, and kicked the ball into some woods not so far away. 

"Oh! Don't worry boys! I'll go get that ball of yours. You stay here. Don't move, ok?" Said Clara

"Sure mom!"

Salazar saw the layout of he's upcoming plan to succeed. So the king followed the mother into the woods to have a word with her.
The woman began looking for the ball, when he heard a familiar voice. It wasn't Salazar, it was Plotz and Ralph. One of the neighbors of Clara's sorrowdings. They both notice her and greet her afterwards.

"Well isn't it wonderful to join us, Mrs. Warner!" Said Plotz
"Yeah- a very good job, Clara! Stutter Ralph

"Hello to You too gentlemen. By any chance have you seen my son's ball somewhere? They both played and by accident- it landed in the woods."

"Oh! You mean this ball here?" Pointed Ralph at it.
"No you big dummy!" Yelled Plotz "The plan was to steal it stupid!"

"Isn't that nice?" Said Clara preparing to leave.

"GAh- sorry TP..." Said Ralph.
"It's not okay! You always never help! I am so mad I can't even look at you anymore! Said the man

"Well- I'll let you two do this- goodbye." Said Mrs Warner and left.
~
After they that they're argument, Salazar made a change of plans, and thought it would be nice to have a talk with them. Knowing that Plotz hated the Warners it was a pretty good topic to perform the alience between all three of them.

"Good day gentlemen."
"GAh- Hi!" Said Ralph friendly.
"Huh- Who are you?" Asked Plotz.

"I am a here because of duty. The new king sent me to Acme falls to find a treasure. I thought you two could help me find the way to the town. Will you be nice, and help a new-comer?"

"Hold on, i have to have a word with my pal here--" said Plotz. Grabs to Ralph's clothing and begins whispering to him. "Ralph!! Did you hear that?! There's a treasure in Acme falls! Are you pondering what I'm ponderin'?"

"I think so TP... But how come we'd never heard of it? This guys fishy to be honest. I rather ignore him.

"Are you crazy?! We could befriend him, help him get that treasure, then betray, and get whatever it is that he wants!" Said Plotz exited.

"But- how do you even know it's something worth there? It could be anything!"

"Foolish friend of mine... If the king is looking for it, then why would it not be something worth?! The palace had some issues lately after the war ended. So they mostly need money! But so do we!"

"Are you done?" Said the 'suspicious' figure form behind.

"Oh lord! We were talking all this time! Times flyes, huh?"  Said 'TP' with nervousness in his words.

"So, what is it gonna be? Will you help or not?"

"We'll for sure help you mister! We're going to lead you to acme falls right away!"

"Thank you, Barron Von Plotz."
________________

But there was no treasure. Salazar got them to go to the calstle the very same day to meet the king in person. When Plotz and Ralph realized that they made a deal with 'the devil' (as the hole kingdom called Salazar), they were forced to swear by they're heart that they will be loyal to Salazar. And do whatever he sais, at all cost.

For that matter, Plotz and Ralph were servants at the castle for the next 7 years. After all that the taxes were made, Salazar decided to send Plotz and Ralph back te acme falls to be the taxers for that town. They both were given stable homes and life's only to not betray their king.

(To make sure you're all caught up, when Plotz and Ralph were sent to Acme falls again, Dot was around the age when she'd get her illness.)