❀[006]❀

Aether seemed sweet. Seemed. He was family oriented and just wanted to find his sister, however one thing set you off. Aether gave off a strange vibe after a while like he was lossing his patience. He left you with a lot of questions even when you tried to squeeze more answers out of him. He said all you should do was to just listen to him. He wasn't at all rude, if anything he's just odd. You didn't believe him on the rules thing, who would take him seriously? He's just some soft boy is all.

"So, let me get this straight? You and your sister travel different plains? Or something? And you want me to come with you? I don't know about that one, buddy. I have a life of my own and I'd rather not indulge in some crazy strangers fantasy of life. Like? You honestly expect me to be some submissive and breedable y/n that just runs off with you? Or doesn't put up some type of fight against you? You, good sir, are insane."

"I wasn't asking you to come with me"

"Ah, lovely. I'll help you take your leave now before I call the police. So, I can stay and live my nice life as a hermit"

"It wasn't a question. You are coming with me."

"I am filing a restraining order."

He was getting sort of demanding, a light aggression laced with his words.
Wether it was passive, or aggressive. He seemed to be very persistent on dragging you along with him to his make believe fancy world where people have powers and gods are oddly broke. You didn't believe him for a second. How you saw it was.. some crazy homeless was in your house trying to take you to narnia. This is what you get for leaving your window open.

Soon enough, he actually did ask something from you. He ended up giving a command.. almost.
All he wanted to take you with him to his temporary world. He had business to finish their. He wanted to take you with him while doing so, but you didn't believe it. You had told him no a countless number of times until he came up with a compromise.
He only asked 3 things of you, you could, of course, stay in your world if you just did said 3 things.

Did you listen? No. Why the fuck would you listen?

He gave three rules. He expected you to listen. Just three rules. Don't argue, Don't talk about him to anyone, Don't leave without him knowing. Not coming back to his world is a privilege. A "privilege" that he's given you. You didn't understand why he wanted to bring you with him, more less why he was in this world to begin with.

"I don't understand. Why is me staying where I live a privilege? I have the freedom to do whatever the hell I want. What are you going to do? Kill me? Do it coward."

"Kill.. you? You.. You think I want to kill you? Why? That's awful. My intentions aren't to harm you. They never have been. However, catherine... not so much"

Catherine? You crinkled your nose at the thought of him doing something to her. She was seriously your best friend. No one made you laugh, smile, cry and love more then she did. Losing her would be like losing a piece of yourself. So, If she was at the line you'd consider listening a bit..

Nevermind. You'd try to fight him to death before he even touched your bestie. The bestie that you loved even if she could be a brat. You shook your head, placing a warm mug of Earl grey tea down. He ruined it for you. You couldn't stomach anything at the moment knowing he'd just stay put and annoy you. Like a bug. A blonde haired bug that came into your life like some yandere named rin from a clique plotted wattpad fic.

You opened your mouth to say another snarky comment, but nothing came out. All you could think about was how a homeless twink was trying to take you to a fantasy land. If it was real, you'd love to visit if it wasn't in this type of situation. The thought of being stuck though and leaving everything you loved behind. It weighed down on you. It told you that the world wasn't a fantasy. It told you there were just some things that have to be the way they are. You could always change it, but you can't run way from them.

He stared at you as if expecting you to agree. You wanted to. You really did. No actually. You didn't. You didn't know what to do? You can't file a restraining order on someone who technically has no records at all. No signs of actually being from the world you were from. It's hard to sue an alien. You stared back while he lifted his own warm mug to his lips, taking light lips. You shoulda poisoned that shit tbh.

"Well, um.. I'll thinking about it."

The sounds of loud pounding on your front door made you stiffen. You didn't exactly know how to react, you slowly got up and stepped away with sharp yellow eyes glued onto your form. You'd worry about consequences another day. You just wanted to get away from him as quickly as possible.

You turned to the front door, carefully opening as loud pounds continued to slam against it. They came to a halt once you did. As soon as you opened the door, you were grabbed and shook around like a stuffed animal. You looked up to see the one and only, Catherine.

"Are you okay!? I heard about a hot boy and immediately knew something was wrong because I know your to pathetic to actually go out and find one-"

"So.. wait- you think I'm to pathetic to get a hot boy?"

"um.. anyways so.. who's causing you to scream? Is it a good scream or a bad one??"

"Cath, I'm starting to think seeing a police officer would have been more pleasant."

"We'll touch grass another day! Let me in! I'll fight him- Or actually.. Fighting sounds like to much work. Why don't you come to my place instead? We'll talk about this there-" A gentle hand was placed on your hips and a soft voice accompanying it didn't make it any better.

"Honey..? Who's at the door?"

Catherine... She couldn't believe her eyes, she couldn't even process a soft eyed, soft boy. There he stood in his mighty twinkness looking down at her. He nuzzled into you, murmuring words as if you had been a couple for ages. When you literally just met. He was good at acting. To good.

"A TWINK!? A SUBMISSIVE AND BREEDABLE TWINK IS IN YOUR HOUSE? UM? Y/N? Are you sure YOU were the one screaming and not him? Hello? Um? wait.. Ew.. Get away from him I think he had liver disease with those yellow ass eyes."

"CATH. THIS IS THE WEIRDO! THE ONE I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT! THE STALKER?? THE ONE IN MY DREAMS??" She stood at him then back at you. Stalker? It seemed to fit. However, why didn't you absolutely destroy him? At the time she didn't notice how he was squeezing you so tightly. He knew you were trying to free yourself but he wasn't going to let that happen.

"He's the stalker? The super scary stalker? If he is I'll fight him or whatever.. shit.. I'd win. Are you sure he isn't the man of your dreams rather then the man in them?"

"CATH"

"oh-k. I believe you. Sorta.. why don't we talk this out? Maybe go out for dinner? Or something?"

"Great. I think my savior is here and it's just a stomach with legs and a month." Aether buried his face into your neck while you squirmed uncomfortably with his grip and touch. How was she not believing you? You wanted to take back every nice thought about her. 0/10 for friendship. She was just hungry.

"I.. I think that's a great idea.. I'd love to get to know your friend."