Four

LISA'S POV:

Its been two days since the incident, but I still cannot forget what happened, its like a tattoo on the brain and the scenarios kept repeating over and over again..Arghhh its so embarrassing, out of all people living in planet earth why does it have to be the son of the Defense Minister? EFFIN KIM TAEHYUNG! ARRGGGHHHH I can't take this anymore.

"You okay there Lis?" I flinched when my sister tapped my shoulder. "H-Huh?" "You're spacing out and keep slapping your forehead, are you okay?" she asked worriedly. "Yeah I'm fine its just, the incident is still stuck inside my head" I sighed. "Its okay, it was just you and him no one else saw it, don't worry" she hugged me.

"Thanks Ro" I hugged her back." I'm going to go get groceries do you want anything?" she asked. "I'm good" I said. She nodded and she went out.

*sigh* what should I do? After closing my eyes for a bit I continued watching my favorite drama 'Crash Landing on You' "WHAT?! WHY DID HE DO THAT?!" I said complaining, Arrrgghh this is frustrating.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Oh? whos this?"

"Hello?"

"Hey lis"

"Oh Mina, Im sorry I forgot to save your name, anyway do you need anything?"

"Oh nothing, I'm kinda bored, Bam is not here and I'm taking care of my cousin, can you come with me to the park?"

"Ofcourse"

"Great! I'm on my way, thanks Lis Mwaahh" She said and hunged up.

Guess this take my mind of certain things.

More like certain someone and certain events Arrrrgghh.

"I'm sorry Lis was I disturbing you?" Mina asked worriedly. "No I wasn't doing anything and To be Honest I was bored aswell, its just the incident can't just seem to leave my mind". I answered sighing.

"I'm sorry Lis it must been hard for you" she said looking down, "But hey atleast you met someone handsome and a gentleman too" she said lifting up the mood. "Yeah you're right" I said nodding my head.

"Anyway where's your cousin?" I asked, "Oh! Jin-ho, meet Lisa, Lisa meet Jin-ho" she said looking at the back. "Hi there I'm Lisa" I said streching my hand "Hello! I'm Jin-ho" he excitedly grabbed my hand and shook it.

"How old are you?" I asked "Im four" He replied smiling while raising up 5 fingers "That's not four Jin-ho" Mina chuckled. "Oh" he counted his fingers and raised 4 fingers, Mina nodded.

"Okay we ready?" we nodded. "Lets go!" Jin-ho exclaimed and we went off.

"Its been a while since I've been in a park" I said strectching my limbs. "Really? why?" Mina asked not looking at me but at Jin-ho having fun on the merry go round.

"Its just that I'm too busy studying you know just to reach my dreams and I don't have many friends either" I answered.

"Yeah I feel the same way too" she said now looking at me. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah before Bambam came in the picture I was a studyholic and I barely have time for me and my friends, and let's just stay that it actually caused me depression, everyday I would study and every time I would have a single mistake, I would feel like killing myself you know, and my parents really have high expectations and I also have high expectations of myself too, my friends tried their best but it was no use-

"not until Bambam came?" I cutted her off, she nodded her head and smiled "not until Bambam came, he basically saved my life and opened my eyes too" she said smiling.

"Bambam really is a great friend" I said also smiling, "yeah he is" she nodded-

Our conversation ended when we heard a loud cry coming from the merry go round, both Mina and I rushed to where the cry was heard and to check if it was Jin-ho.

I was shocked on what happened, a crying Jin-ho and a adult woman complaining with a wet designer outfit "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS COST KID?!, DO YOU?!" she said with full rage while tugging Jin-ho's arm forcefully, "WTF IS WRONG YOU-"

But before she could say another word, Mina pulled back Jin-ho and placed him behind her. "Im sorry So-hee-ssi, I'll pay your outfit" Mina apologized and bowed while I carried the crying toddler in my arms. Ahh so that's So-hee she looks spoiled and bratty.

"Ugh....You?" So-hee said in a disgusted tone while looking at Mina head to toe "Guess stupidity runs in the family" she said with a smirk, I gasped and Mina snapped her head and stood up straight "What?" she said with anger, dibeleif evident in her eyes.

"I said stupidity runs in your family, b*tch" So-hee said crossing her arms with a smug look, which I would love to wipe of her face with my fist "Look I'll do anything just don't cross the line So-hee-sii" Mina said sternly.

"Anything you say?" she said with an evil smirk, Mina nodded her head with hesitation. "Well then buy me the whole collection Gucci just launched" she said with a smirk. I gasp and eyes widen Mina did the same.

"What you said anything right?" So-hee smirks "And you know what's the consequence if I don't get what I want" she grinned evilly. Mina sighed " Fine, Ill deliver them when school starts".

"Perfect" So-hee clapped like a seal. "See you soon uglies" she bid her goodbye waving her fingers like a bratz doll and flipping her dry shoulder length hair.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the very late update, I'll update every other day if I can, Thank You for the support

Hope you enjoy

Don't Forget to vote and comment

🌨️
C