Traitor

"Hello Titans." Slade said as Beast Boy and Raven arrived. "Now that everyone is here." Slade continued moving his hands to the other titans tied up. "To introduce my apprentices." He finished. "Apprentices?" Raven asked confused. "Hey witch." Terra said appearing with Red X wearing a half black half yellow suit. "Traitors never change." Raven snarled. "Terra, why? Please don't do this again." Beast Boy pleaded. "My first time my only regret was you and now your not mine anymore so what's the point? Plus I made a new deal." Terra snapped. "Terra were you're friends. That's always been the point. We took you back in time after time and you just can't go to Slade when things don't go you're way." Beast Boy said stepping in front of Raven. "I would rather be feared than loved." Terra started but was interrupted. "Were not afraid of you Terra." Raven growled her words. "I almost killed you once. Remember that Raven?" Terra snapped back. "Almost, then we almost killed you. We never wanted things to be this way! We wanted your friendship but I guess that's not enough for you." Raven said raising her voice. "I don't want any friends. I want to be powerful." Terra smirked. "Terra, rethink this." Beast Boy begged. "Nothing to rethink. I am on top. I am where I wanna be." Terra said while the other Titans freed themselves. "Time to bring you to the bottom." Robin said in a fighting pose. "Hey there birdy! You'll have to fight all of us. So your not smart." Red X laughed. "Look Titans we will be going. Many things to do." Slade said and they vanished. "Why did they just vanish when we wanted to battle with them?" Starfire asked Robin. "Titans this must mean they are afraid of something. I don't know what it is but we need to figure out our advantages. Slade must have a weakness he knows we will find. I'm not stopping until I find it." Robin said storming to his room. "There he goes again." Cyborg said rolling his eyes. "He might be right this time. Until we catch them were all in danger." Raven said looking at Beast Boy. "How?" Cyborg asked. "We have been in situation like this before." Starfire sat and stared at Robin's door. "Red X is after Starfire. That puts her and Robin in danger. Terra wants Beast Boy and that puts us in danger. If you get in their way it puts you in danger. Slade knows they have motives to destroy the Teen Titans and that's exactly what he wants." Raven said and swallowed hard. "Robin will figure it all out. Yes?" Starfire asked looking longingly at Robin's door. "We hope so Starfire." Beast Boy said taking Raven's hand. "Maybe he will want some company?" Starfire questioned and walked to his room. "Starfire maybe you shouldn't.." Cyborg started but was too late. "Robin would you enjoy my presence in your search?" Starfire called out knocking on his door. "Look Starfire I need to do this alone. This is the last time I'm gonna let Red X or Slade put you in danger." Robin said opening his door. "I understand." Starfire said sadly. Robin grabbed her by her arm and pulled her in for a kiss. He moved his hands to her waist and kissed her more. "I'm sorry please don't be angry with me Star I just don't wanna lose you." Robin pleaded when they pulled away. "I am not angry dear Robin. Just don't shut me out again." Starfire said looking down and remembering the last time it happened. "Never." Robin said kissing her again. He backed away and before he shut the door he told her he loved her. "I love you too." Starfire said smiling as the door shut. "Friends Robin is not going to fail us! He will never and he never has!" Starfire said flying around the room. "Im going to my room alone for awhile." Raven said and got up.