Find Speedy

"In your dreams." Speedy spat. "More like your nightmares hot shot." Red X said cooly. "The thing about any kind of dream is it's not real." Speedy said back. "Your dreams are about to come true." Terra said standing beside Red X. Beast Boy sat quietly in the back. "Beast Boy?" Speedy asked in desperation. "Don't." Terra said to him warming Beast Boy not to be sympathetic. Beast Boy stared at her coldly then dropped his head. Speedy looked around for an escape. "If you don't come dear boy we will take Adena instead." Slade threatened. "No." Speedy said accidentally gasping. "I'll go. Leave her alone." Speedy said giving up. "That's the spirit." Red X joked putting Speedy in a x. "Let's go children." Slade said and they left for Slade's lair.
"Y'all I can't find Speedy he said he would be back." Adena said walking into the living room where everyone was trying to figure things out. "He might be with his team." Cyborg suggested. "No, I already talked to Aqualad. They're worried too." Adena said frantically. "Hello Titans." Slade's face appeared on the tv. "What's left of them." Red X joked. "What do you want?" Robin asked with his voice rising. "We want Adena and Raven." Terra said butting in. "No!" Beast Boy shouted. "Nobody said anything about that!" He continued. "Beast Boy!" Raven showed seeing her boyfriend. "We have Speedy and we will return the boys when we get the girls." Slade said stepping out. "No! Adena, don't! This won't be good! Please stay there I'll figure this out!" Speedy shouted from the back of the room. "Let him go!" Adena shouted with her eyes glowing red. "We will. If you turn yourself in." Red X said and then he cut off the connection. "You're not going. That's final." Robin ordered. Everyone stayed silent. Adena looked around and dropped to her knees in a sob. Raven stared blankly at the floor. "What are we gonna do?" Starfire asked looking at Robin. "Were going to find them." Robin said standing up and walking to his room. "Robin! We need to figure this out together!" Cyborg yelled. "Friend Raven could you make physic contact?" Starfire asked. "Don't you think I've tried that by now?" Raven snapped. Starfire's eyes widened and then she sunk in her chair. "Sorry." Raven whispered. "We will find him." Cyborg assured Raven. "Speedy too." He added turning to Adena.