Chapter 2

Camp was different.
All of the campers were now acting like Aphrodite campers and all of the cabins looked like cabin 10. There was also shrines to Aphrodite all over camp and the camps name was now Camp Aphrodite. And Percy wanted to find out why. The first thing that Percy thought to do was check on Annabeth but The daughter of Athena was, like all of the others, no longer herself.

Annabeth chase was a smart demigod but not smart enough to defend herself against the spell that had affected everyone except Percy. She now wore a short pink frilly dress that was way to high on her back and front sides. She wore so much makeup that was so well applied that as soon as Percy saw her he wanted to kiss her so badly that he almost gave in to the feeling but then he remembered about the spell and what it did to his friends but he still couldn't shake the thought of how good Annabeth looked and how nice it would be for his lips to touch hers.

'Annabeth?' He said worriedly 'are you okay?' No sooner Had the words left his mouth they were making out on the floor of Annabeth's cabin but Percy wasn't sure why.

But he was sure that he liked it.

I know this chapter is super short but I am new to writing so please don't judge.

Shoutout too BoopTheSnoop_ for being the first to read my chapter one and for being a writer legend.