Chapter 5

Percy couldn't help himself. But all he could think about was how beautiful the woman sitting in front of him was, and how much he would like to stay with her for eternity. But of course only if his mistress (Aphrodite) would let him. He would do whatever she wanted him to and more.

'Well Percy' said Aphrodite 'I am going to send you back to camp half blood, but this time something has changed. I will give you my power of charmspeak just as powerful as mine but also make you have desire for those that you love, but more for others, including the rest of the seven, the whole Aphrodite cabin and some other surprises'

'Yes mistress' said Percy 'oh and one more thing' said Aphrodite 'your desire for me and others will grow the more you use this power, so now the test subject.'
Piper McLean was suddenly standing in front of Percy. 'Do whatever you want to' ordered Aphrodite

'Ok' said Percy 'Piper you will become a girly girl and only wear the most revealing clothes you can find but still cover your body because that would be inappropriate. I also want you to hate Jason and instead be filled with desire for me, all you care about is me, got it? Starting... now'

'Yes Master' said piper

But Percy had forgotten about Aphrodite's love spell, and was suddenly filled with desire for piper and for the second time this month , Percy found himself making out a
On the floor but this time with piper, but he kept liking it more and more and more...

'Oh yes' Aphrodite thought 'this is going to be fun.'

This chapter is dedicated to Learn_2_Luv for being an awesome writer.