Only Mine

This is the first story like this that I've ever written so please don't judge my spelling, writing errors, or the fact that this story is cringe. Thank you😊

WARNING: SMUT and also, there are some scenes used from THE FEVER CODE.

You should know some things about the girl though. Of course, if you don't wanna be confused while you read this story.

"She comes from another planet so she has some superpowers. She can do whatever she wants only by using her brain. She just thinks about what she wants to happen and it happens. Oh, and she can teleport" (Just for it to be here idk)

Y/N's POV:

Me, Minho, Thomas, Teresa, Alby, Chuck, and Newt gathered in the maintenance room around one o'clock in the morning.

This is the time when we usually meet.

"I've got a new guy coming tonight," Minho said, not ten minutes after we'd settled in to eat our junk food. Thomas's hand froze halfway to his mouth, holding a tantalizing chip waiting to be chomped. Teresa leaned forward. Newt and I raised our eyebrows.

"Come again?" Alby simply said. Chuck didn't pause for a second. He continued to eat as if a cure for the Flare might depend on it.

Minho, seeing how unexpected his pronouncement had been taken, stood up and waved an arm to say it wasn't a big deal.

"Nothing to worry about, folks. He's a good enough guy." he stopped talking, though his eyes showed he had a lot more to say.

"Good enough?" Teresa repeated. "That's the criteria now for trusting our secret to someone new?"

The confidence and swagger that had defined Minho just twenty seconds earlier suddenly vanished.

"His name's Gally. And, he's, uh... You remember that plan I told you about. To escape?"

"Yeah, we remember," Alby said. "We also remember the Crank pits, and the beds we have, and the food we get, and the walls that protect us from the insane asylum they call the world. Your point?"

"Gally's going to help me," Minho replied, looking sheepishly around the room. "He should be here any second."

With seemingly perfect timing, someone knocked on the door as soon as he'd finished his sentence.

"Everyone, meet Gally," Minho said. "Gally, meet everyone. Some of you know him, or at least have seen him around. I'm sure we'll all get along peachy."

"Good that." I said.

Gally gave us a nice-enough nod, a sincere attempt at a smile. I and the others did our best to return it.

After a long, awkward silence, Alby asked exactly what I was wondering.

"So how's Gally supposed to help with this idiotic plan to escape?"

"I'll let him tell you." Minho replied, thumping the new boy on the back.

Gally cleared his throat.

"I work out on the grounds with a couple others. Mostly landscaping stuff- cutting down weeds, shoveling snow when the odd storm hits, trying to get bushes and flowers to grow. But I also do electrical work, maintenance, whatever. The three of us work under a guy named Chase."

"And this will help you how?" Alby pressed, making it clear how he felt about an escape plan. "You going to push Minho to the woods in a wheelbarrow?"

Newt snickered, then caught himself.