Bad Girl

WARNING: SMUT

Y/N's POV:

After a whole day of running into this shucked-up Maze, I headed to the Map-room so I could quickly draw the route I took today, right before I went straight into my room to grab some new clothes to change on after I'll take a shower.

Unfortunately for me, I was sharing my room with the most annoying and inappropriate guy from all around the Glade, who is also my boss: Minho.

We've been hating each other since I got here, which means for almost a year and if you wonder why I stay in the same chamber with him, then it's easy: there was no other room with a free bed besides his when I came, so I didn't have any other choice but to listen to Alby and do what he told me to.

Of course, I've been cursing my days every second of my life since then.

Minho was fucking irritating and rude.

He'd just start making nasty and uncomfortable jokes about me and even if I didn't let it be obvious, they were making me insanely angry.

I did it only because I didn't want to turn him on more about it. He enjoys it when he does that to me. When he sees how angry or annoyed I get. He's such an asshole and he didn't change at all in a freaking year.

And gladly, I run alone. This is the best thing that could ever happen to me in this place.

In the Maze, I can get rid of all these boys who are staring and smirking at me every time I look at them. I can just be me with myself. Alone.

Even before was good, because I wasn't running with Minho, but with a boy who got stung just in front of my eyes.

I still didn't forget that day.

But after the incident, our shucking Keeper decided that he doesn't risk any other Runner's life on running with me so I was left without a partner.

He hoped, indeed, that I'll just get stung as well but that never happened. I'm stronger than they think.

Our lives inside these walls is pretty much the same: arguing, fighting, making dirty pranks to each other, getting angry, screams and insults every day and I can make a whole list only by enumerating all the things that are happening between us.

And we're still roommates.

But the good part is that he's mostly leaving me alone, only flirting from time to time.

Of course, he sometimes touches me: he wraps his arms around my waist, brings his face to my neck, or he slaps my butt because he knows this drives me mad, and I end up doing the same to him.

In the past two weeks, I've been expecting an unusual thing to happen to me. His comeback prank to what I've done to him fourteen days ago.

I covered him all in glitter when he once entered our room.

I sent the Creators a note into the Box asking for that because I needed to do something different for what he did to me last time.

*Flashback to 'last time'*

Minho's POV:

I had to take revenge after what Y/N did to me. And I knew it had to be embarrassing, just like she made me feel that day.

I decided to write some nasty stuff about her on a cardboard, which of course I knew was fake because, after all, she's my roommate.

Later, I slid it into the paper scroll from the kitchen while there was no one inside so someone could find and read it loud for everyone to hear during dinner.