I'm Glad You Did It

WARNING: SMUT

Y/N's POV:

I've been in the Glade for a year and a half now and the Runners still haven't found anything about a way out of this Maze.

I got used to being the only girl here, even if the boys were really scary at the beginning, giving me weird smiles and glances every time I looked at them.

But in time, they stopped.

Thank God.

It was hella annoying, mostly because none of them was the boy I've been crushing on since I arrived.

We're not the closest friends. We don't talk too much either so it's kinda hard to think that I have a chance with him.

Minho. The Keeper of the Runners.

Yeah. The best boy in the Glade which I think he doesn't even know about my existence. Exactly him.

He's just perfect. Smile, hair, body (even if I've only seen his arms), his attitude which is just like mine.

The only thing is that we don't talk.

It rarely happens.

My best friend from around is Newt. And also Frypan. They're the only ones I'm spending time with. There are others too but they two are my closest buddies.

Though, I've never told them about my massive crush on Minho, thing that is making me feel really guilty.

I should tell them. I should.

Well, I'm a Med-jack. But even if Minho got injured while running into the Maze, Clint or Jeff took care of him. I've never managed to see or touch his body.

Today, a new Greenie is going to come so that means tonight will be a bonfire.

I like them because I can look at Minho how much I want, without meeting his eyes. After all, he's not paying attention to what I'm doing.

He obviously doesn't like me. It's kinda sad but what can I do?

---------------------------------------------

As I imagined, the Greenie was another scared boy sent up to death.

The evening came and the Runners came back so the bonfire started, now all of us being around, having fun, and talking.

I was sitting on a log, drinking from Gally's secret recipe, together with Newt, Frypan, and other boys that I can consider my friends.

You can always get drunk from that thing. It happens at every bonfire we make.

Of course, it didn't happen to me yet.

Suddenly, one of the Runners came and asked us if we want to play truth or dare.

Some of us accepted (I did because I knew that Minho plays too) but some refused.

We went with him to the place where the ones who wanted to play gathered.

To my surprise, something that literally took me aback, Minho looked at me. I felt my heartbeats increasing speed when I saw his eyes on my body, smirking.

I'm sure I blushed.

Thank to the night that he couldn't see me.

The boys asked and put each other to do stupid things which turned out funny to the rest of us.

No one had picked me yet.

Until Ben did.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" he asked.