【𝕶𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖟 】

"Oh, how the mighty have fallen..", You murmured, grinning warmly at your lover yet your eyes held anything but love.

The King looked up, obviously startled. It had then become apparent to you that he had not been able to sense you coming, yet this newfound knowledge was of no surprise. His once profound mind was, without a doubt, muddled and pining over his sweet release; tortured continuously by the feelings of emptiness that nothing but you could fill.

It was almost understandable that he was this pitifully displayed on a platter for you but you had expected some sort of composure from this Great and Powerful Being, alas your expectations were indeed a bit too high it seemed. A light giggle chimed from your bewitching lips as your lover hastily pleasured himself, ignoring your presence. The ethereal beauty that he was, so pure and so clean, as he elegantly stroked his swollen cock in an effort to milk every last drop. The fluidity of his experienced fingers stuffed within himself, rapidly increasing their speed yet doing no justice to his growing lust.

You snickered in sadistic glee as the hasty motions of his fingers thrusting into himself never ceased. He looked nothing like his usual refined and power-hungry self; well instead of being hungry for power, he looked more hungry for a good fucking. 

"Mou, the vibrator was such a pretty color too...", You murmured with a pout, just noticing that your lovely toy was cast away from the flustered ruler. Your eyes shifted to his fingers and the lube that dripped from them with each wet thrust. 

"M_mistress...!", the desperate call of your title, sent shivers down your spine and roused your spirits yet your eyes slowly found his and blankly stared. You watched as he visibly flinched, fully knowing what your stare meant. He messed up big time yet the King couldn't find it in himself to regret. 

"Hm?", you spat, eyes glittering dangerously, "What is it pet?"

Instead, the Big Bad Vampire abruptly ceased his movements in an attempt to not anger you further. He had seen that stare before, you usually had it before you went berserk and tortured him endlessly. 

Be it overstimulation by excessive cumming or deriving him of his basic right of releasing. 

He opened his legs in your direction, a lewd smirk playing at his lips as he visibly licked his fangs. He hoped this would help and you internally chuckled at his naivety. For a man who had been yours for so long, he really didn't know how your mind worked. Regardless of forgiveness, you were still going to fuck him till he begged you to stop.

But it was amusing to see him try and negotiate with his body so you let him, concealing your dark smirk. 

He held his legs open, giving you a full view of his larger pale form in the most submissive pose. 

A faint blush rose to your cheeks in excitement. 

And all it took was a breathless and desperate whisper for you to ruin him, and make him regret ever giving in to his selfish desires; touching your property and attempting to use it as a means of trade. 

🅵🆄🅲🅺 🅼🅴 

KarlheinzPapamaki