𝖼𝗁𝖺⍴𝗍𝖾𝗋 3

Naruto Point of View:

We've been walking for quite a time now. I haven't had any sleep, and I'm hungry. I don't feel like telling Kurama but man I'm so tired.

"Kuramaaaaaaa!"

"What do you want now?" Kurama had asked me.

"Can we stop and take a break? I'm staving and my legs are gonna fall off if I keep on walking." I whined

"Fine, just look for a secure place where we can stay and rest," he ordered

I nodded my head and started heading off the pathway deep into the forest so that I could rest unbothered. I made a small fire and brought out a pan to cook the rice that I had brought. While cooking the rice my mind wandered a bit and I had realized I have no idea where I am going. I decided that after eating I can ask my 9-tailed fox friend.

Resting my head on my backpack and closing my eyes I finally asked the question that lingered in my mind.

"Where are we going, Kurama?"

"We are heading to the Cloud Village."

"Why?"

"I have someone I know that can help you learn how to use my power."

"Wait you're telling me you have friends?!" I teased

"Urusai, or we're turning back."

Winter evening, snow falling

Winter evening, snow falling. A beautiful sight indeed. Everything at peace, or may it seem. The small boy running kind of disturbed him, why was this child running, from who? The events changed in the older's eyes and showed to a crowd of people all fuming with anger. Naruto walks towards the middle of the crowd widening his eyes when he sees that in fact there was the same child he saw running before but now was being roughly handled with. Naruto saw the boy's hood fall. Seeing the small boy with big scared blue eyes, mouth trembling, the filthy blonde hair and wounds covering his eyes made him angry, disappointed. It was him. The young child was Naruto, and at the moment was hopeless. The crowd got closer and closer. The four-year-old tried to sprawl away, only to meet a wall instead. The young boy had been cornered. The chants grew louder.

"Monster"

"Deamon"

"It should've been you instead of the fourth"

"The third will be happy if we kill him"

"Just die already"

The youngling had covered his ears and shut his eyes, trying to block out the moment, hoping that someone would come and help him. Though the idea might have been a bad one. If the boy wouldn't have closed his eyes he would've seen a bottle hurling at him. The older blonde tried to run and block the bottle from the young, but at that moment his body froze, weights were placed on the child and he was unable to move. Thankfully the boy was saved from at least worse injuries. An ANBU had come and saved him. If it weren't for the dog masked man the boy could've been dead.

Jolting up from my nightmare type past I realized it probably had been around 13 hours now since I went to sleep. Touching the scar on my chest I noticed that I'm not in the forest, but what probably appears to be the mind space. 

"Kurama how long have you been walking for?"

"About an hour, if you want you can rest we still have ten hours to walk till we can board the ship."

I nodded in reply knowing he can see every movement I do, and just slumped against a wall and went far into my thoughts.

" I nodded in reply knowing he can see every movement I do, and just slumped against a wall and went far into my thoughts

A/N: I forgot to say last chapter Happy New Years, I hope we can all do well this year and make new healthier decisions. Also, am I writing this at like10:40, yes? Do I have a testing area I gotta be at around 7:00? Yes. Did I update in like three days, omg I did? Ok anyway, I want friends to play Animal Crossing so if you guys would be dare I can give you my Twitter or some shit in like comments so we can play together. K ill probably update tomorrow or something.

- Senpapi-Nii

Dictionary:

Urusai (うるさい) - shut up