𝖼𝗁𝖺⍴𝗍𝖾𝗋 1

The sun shone brightly through the outskirts of Konoha, pouring all of its light into the window of the young boy's room. The said boy was forced to wake up. Walking through his vandalized apartment, going left and right, he had reached the bathroom.

Looking in the mirror, all the boy saw was a monster with blonde hair, blue dull eyes, and three whisker marks on each cheek. The boy had frowned at what he had become, truly believing what the citizens of the Leaf Village had told him.

"You're not worth living." was all he heard. The voices never stop insulting him.

The boy had stepped out of the house, forcing a big bright smile on his face

The boy had stepped out of the house, forcing a big bright smile on his face. Starting his long journey to the academy.

Walking through the town, the boy had received many glares. Why? Well, it was quite simple. Really. People despised him. They hated the poor boy. Though the blonde was used to it. He always had been.

At a desk in the back of the small classroom, was sitting the blue-eyed boy. Resting his head, awaiting what would happen next. Of course, someone had to interrupt him. Hearing footsteps he put his head back up and saw a boy. A boy named Sasuke.

"Boke why are you here, don't you know we have exams today." the raven said.

"Of course I know," the blonde replied tiredly.

"Then why are you here? There isn't a point to be here, just to slow down the whole process." Sasuke retorted. Kids in the background laughing.

"Why did Itachi have to kill the whole clan and let you survive?" The blonde muttered in anger. Accidentally letting Sasuke hear him.

"Boke Naruto Boke, say that to my face right now. I dare you!" The duck ass haired boy yelled.

"Why did Itachi kill the whole clan, but let you survive?" The boy repeated louder.

 The raven almost threw hands at the blonde, but thankfully to Naruto's favor their teacher had come, and the black-haired boy was forced to sit down in his seat.

Sitting there twelve minutes pass by. Letting the teacher's voice drown out anything else, Naruto rested his head.

It was quiet. Too quiet for the boys' liking. The boy opened his eyes, realizing he wasn't in his classroom. The boy was in a mysterious place that reminded him of the underground pathways of Konoha, though these were wet. Walking forward for many minutes the boy had finally reached a large figure. He understood it was sleeping so he tried to wake it up. Poking the orange figure, it started to stir.

"Who dares to wake me up during my very needed nap?!" the huge nine tail creature had groggily yelled.

The boys just looked at the fox with his big eyes. In the eyes of the beast, the boy was trying to look deep into his soul. Realizing the boy was in fact Naruto he spoke.

"Oya, Oya, Oya. It's not every day my landlord visits."

"Landlord? If I'm your landlord, where is my pay for letting you stay in this place." the blonde questioned.

"BAHAHA" the tenant laughed, Kuroo hyena style. "You don't even know who you are with, and you are already asking for money."

"But I do know who you are." the boy said making the fox tilt his head "I've seen you before. You've appeared in my dreams before."

"I have?" the yōkai had asked, not remembering sneaking into the boy's sleep before.

"Yes, you are the kitsune that was controlled by a masked man, probably an Uchiha, causing you to hurt the forth and his wife which appear to be my parents." the boy said understanding the whole situation. For the fox it was quite a surprise, I mean the villagers can't even accept this, but the boy that was technically the victim, can. Plus he never put any blame on anyone except the masked man.

"You know boy since you're so smart I'll help you. Is that okay?" the orange kyūbi no kitsune had asked.

"Sure, that will be helpful, ya know." the blonde replied "Know how are you going to help me. Do please tell me." The eager boy waited while the fox decided how much to tell. After a few minutes, he spoke up.

"Let me train you. I know how people treat you and you can change their way of view, if you are strong they will listen to you. So here is what we will do. In a few nights be prepared to leave the village, we will go to a place where you can train, though you won't be able to leave that place for a few months or even a year. Are you alright with this?"

The boy nodded eagerly, wanting to get strong and be accepted. Naruto stuck out his hand. The fox shook it in the agreement of taking care of the boy.

"Okay for now we will have to part, but keep this conversation in mind."

"Wait before we part, what's your name?!" Naruto shouted before he returned. The fox turned around and tilted his head.

"My name? My name is Kurama." the animal had said. He was beyond confused about why the boy needed his name. No one ever asked before.

"Thank you Kurama." was all the boy said before leaving his mind space and awakening in his classroom with his teacher yelling at him.

A/N: Hello there, so I know I took too long to rewrite this but you do not understand how long it took for me to draw Felix's hair, like seriously why does it take so long

A/N: Hello there, so I know I took too long to rewrite this but you do not understand how long it took for me to draw Felix's hair, like seriously why does it take so long. Yes, I did spend more than half the time drawing shirtless boys, or K-Pop idols instead of writing this. Anyways I added some "Japanese" words just to practice my writing so, when I do that I'll have a little dictionary after my writing, anyways ya peace the next one I'll rewrite after I have another day where I have to prep for tests but I'm lazy so I won't and instead will write this. K bye bye

-Senpapi_Nii (idk if I changed it)

Dictionary:

Yōkai (よかい) - a class of supernatural monsters and spirits in Japanese folklore.

Kitsune (きつね) - fox

kyūbi no kitsune (きゅび の きつね) - nine tailed fox