001

(IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE DESCRIPTION YET, PLEASE GO READ IT)

~ Third Person ~

Nezuko was sitting in her room at Butterfly Estate, in her desk chair. She was drawing on a scrap piece of paper she found, Tanjirou had told her before she had become a demon, she was an extraordinary artist, so she decided to test his theory. Her memory still was a bit scattered but she could remember everything about drawing. She had started with a sketch of just a body, no face, hair, clothes, e.t.c.

She didn't plan exactly who to draw, she tried thinking of somebody who would be easy, since she hadn't drawn in 4 years. She came up with two people, Kanao or Mother. While she adored Kanao, she had an urge to draw Mother, so she went with her gut.

She realized after she finished if she had chosen Kanao, she would have a reference. Mother completely depended on Nezuko's memories. Every dream Nezuko had somehow involved Mother, they would sometimes include her siblings and her late father but most likely it would be Mother by herself. Her dreams would be memories, not hers but definitely somebody in her family. She suspected Tanjirou at first, but in the memories you could see baby Tanjirou, so it couldn't have been him.

She came to the conclusion that it was Father, since in all of the memories, the Kamado siblings were all be very young. Father died when she was very young, so there weren't any memories of him, well except for one. The memory was Father talking to her, well maybe not to her, he was just talking while Nezuko was there. He was talking about Mother. Nezuko could remember every single thing he said in that memory. One of the things he kept on repeating accidentally was...

"She is beautiful..."

Nezuko could tell just from that line that Father valued Mothers life more than his. Even if Nezuko didn't know who this man was or who he was talking about, she could tell how deeply he cared for her, the way he said it was how.

Nezuko snapped back into reality, recalling her memories was one of her favorite things to do, but right now she needed to get somebody's judgement on the drawing. She couldn't tell if it was amazing or trash. She left her room with her paper in her hand, heading towards the kitchen as she though of who would be brutally honest.

Tanjirou would lie if it was trash, he would admire it either way, Zenitsu would do the same thing. Inosuke would be honest, but he's probably in the woods. Kanao and Aoi would just do the same as Tanjirou. Hmmm, what to do...

Oh! What if she lied and just said she found it! Yes, that's perfect. Now, who would she show it to? Tanjirou was out because if the drawing was good he would recognize his own mother.

She couldn't show to Zenitsu because it would make her stomach feel weird and her cheeks feel hot.

Kanao was probably in her room now, so she would be able to take a look. She turned around and went to Kanao's door. She knocked and waited. Kanao opened the door.

"Oh, hello Nezuko." Kanao said.

"Hello Kanao!" Nezuko replied.

"What is it that you need?" Kanao asked.

"Well I found this artwork in this hallway and was wondering if it was yours..." Nezuko answered. Nezuko held the paper up sideways and Kanao took it to see. Her lips separated and formed into a smile.

"This is very beautiful, I hope you find whoever drew this." Kanao said as she gave back the paper. Nezuko nodded and began to walk away.

"Wait Nezuko." Kanao called out to Nezuko. Nezuko turned around back to face Kanao.

"Yes Kanao?" Nezuko questioned.

"If you find the artist could you tell me?" Kanao asked. Nezuko smiled.

"Well I drew this and just wanted somebody's honest opinion!" Nezuko responded. Kanao's eyes widened. She nodded and went back into her room. Nezuko turned back around and started going towards Tanjirou's room. She climbed up the stairs to the 2nd floor and walked down. She took a left and after walking a bit she got to Tanjirou's room. She knocked and waited for him. Tanjirou opened the door.

"Oh, Nezuko! Come in!" Tanjirou exclaimed. Nezuko walked into her brother's room and turned sat on his bed. Tanjirou closed the door and sat next to her.

"So what have you come here for?" Tanjirou asked her.

"Well I tested your theory if I could still draw and drew this!" Nezuko said as she handed Tanjirou the paper. Tanjirou's eyes softened and he smiled, he felt like he was going to cry. This looked exactly like Mother, Nezuko did an amazing job.

"N-Nezuko this is incredible.." Tanjirou said as he stared at the page in awe. Nezuko was smiling profusely.

"You can keep if you want!" Nezuko offered Tanjirou. Tanjirou looked up at her and smiled.

"Yeah, I would really like that thanks..." He said. Nezuko looked at the clock and saw it was almost midnight. She said goodnight to Tanjirou and started to go to her room. Her stomach growled on the way there, she was very hungry. She hoped that Inosuke hadn't eaten all the leftovers from dinner yet. She made her way downstairs to the kitchen. When she got there she saw Aoi in there making something.

"Aoi-san? What are you doing?" Nezuko asked. Aoi turned around.

"Oh hello Nezuko!" Aoi said, "I'm making some riceballs, I didn't eat that much at dinner since Inosuke ate what was on my plate, as well as his of course." Aoi continued in a sour tone.

"Would you mind making 1 or 2 for me? I'm really hungry..." Nezuko explained.

"No not at all! I already made extra in case Inosuke turned up but he's probably spending tonight in the woods." Aoi said. Nezuko looked at Aoi with a grin.

"What is it?" Aoi asked Nezuko. Nezuko giggled.

"You've fallen for Inosuke haven't you?" Nezuko said. Aoi's whole face turned red and she had a panicked look on her face.

"W-What!? M-Me falling for that b-boar?!" Aoi stuttered out.
"T-That's n-not true! H-He j-just bugs me f-for rice balls all the time s-so I made them prior! T-Thats i-it!" Aoi uttered out.

"Well if that's true why are you as red as a tomato?" Kanao taunted as she walked into the kitchen. Nezuko was failing to try to hold in her giggles.

"W-Wha-, I-I-I'm n-not-" Aoi tried explaining but she turned redder and redder. Kanao was giggling with Nezuko.

"A-Alright fine! Maybe I did fall for him!" Aoi finally admited.

"Glad to see your finally self aware.." Giyu said as he walked past the kitchen. Kanao and Nezuko burst into laughter and Aoi stormed off to her room. A few minutes later the 2 girls were finally able to function properly. Nezuko went to where Aoi just was and took a riceball, Kanao came over and also took one.

"We should probably take these to Aoi, she forgot her portion." Kanao said as she picked up the plate. Nezuko nodded.

"You go to your room and I'll take these Aoi, okay?" Kanao told Nezuko. Nezuko nodded and went off to her room. She climed back up the stairs and got to her room. She opened the door and went straight to her bed. She feel asleep in her kimono, just like when she was a demon.

Word Count: 1266
Time Taken To Write: about an hour
Current Date and Time: 06/01/2021 2:20 AM

Sorry this page wasn't abou the ship that much, I want to build up both of their characters in this story a bit before we get into the ship stuff, maybe 2-3 chapters each?

I'll try to update as much as I can!

I'm sorry it's so short, I can try to make the next few chapters longer if whoever is reading this would like! But that would also mean it would take longer to update...

Have an wonderful day/night!

Uhhh
Vote or Follow me if you wanna!