002

Nezuko woke up the next morning and got up. She opened her door and walked down to the kitchen. She entered and saw Insouke eating something he most likely wasn't supposed to. Nezuko turned around and head off to look for Aoi.

"Morning Nezuko!" Tanjirou said as he passed by her.

"Morning!" She replied. She head to check the clothing lines for Aoi, but she wasnt there. She went all the way to the small lake that was nearby, Aoi wasnt there either. On her way back to the Butterfly Mansion, she heard a commotion coming from the Mansion. She sped up and walked into the kitchen, to see Aoi yelling at Inosuke.

"Why did you eat almost all the rice balls!" Aoi yelled at Inosuke.

"Well I was hungry and there wasn't anything else to eat!" Inosuke yelled back.

"I just fed you!"

"I get hungry fast!"

Nezuko watched them arguing for the next 5 minutes until she had enough.

"Okay! We get it, Inosuke shouldn't have eaten the rice balls, and Aoi should've fed Inosuke more or whatever, can you guys stop acting like an old married couple!" Nezuko yellef at them both. They both stop arguing and looked over to Nezuko.

"Who do you think you are yelling at me! Do you think your stronger than me?! Do you wanna fight?!" Inosuke screamed at her.

"One, I am stronger than you, Two, I don't wanna fight I just want food!" Nezuko yelled at him.

"Oh my gosh, you haven't had anything to eat at all! I just realized I'm so sorry!" Aoi panickly said. "I'll make you something right now!" Aoi said.

"Why are you making her food and not me!" Inosuke complained.

"Well because you already ate, twice infact!" Aoi scolded. Inosuke was about to yell something back when he looked over at Nezuko.

"Hey, you! Where's Gonpachiro?!" Inosuke asked.

"Uh, I don't knoe, maybe training with Zenitsu?" Nezuko responded. Inosuke ran out of the back door and then out of sight.

"Are you okay with rice balls? I made another batch and hid them so the dirty boar wouldn't eat them." Aoi said.

"Yeah, rice balls work!" Nezuko replied. Aoi nodded and dug in the fridge while Nezuko sat down at the counter. A few minutes later, Aoi brought Nezuko a plate of 3 rice balls.

"If you want more just call me over, I'll be training the girls in the laundry room." Aoi said as she walked off into the hallway.

Nezuko ate her food and then put her plate in the sink. She headed into the hallway and stopped, thinking about what to do.
...
...
...
...
...

"NEZUKO-CHAN!" Zenitsu yelled. Nezuko whipped her to her right to ser Zenitsu heading towards her. Nezuko turned to her left snd started jogging away from Zenitsu. Zenitsu followed her picking up the pace a bit. She ran all throughout the Butterfly Mansion, twice, until Tanjirou jumped in.

"Zenitsu! I've told you millions of times to stop chasing my sister!" Tanjirou yelled at Zenitsu.

"But-" Zenitsu started.

"No buts! You may be one of my best friends but no chasing Nezuko!" Tanjirou yelled at him.

"Tanjirou, you do know I can protect myself right?" I said to him.

"Well yeah, but you're still my little sister!" Tanjirou replied.

"I guess.."

From the corner of my eye I see Kanao waving my over. I slip out from the argument and go to her. "Hey Kanao! What do you need?"

"Hey Nezuko, uh, I have a question..." She says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Can we go to my room first?"

"Sure!"

We walk down the hallway to Kanao's room and enter, she closes the door behind her and I sit down on the bed.

"So?" I question.

"Uh, let's say, hypothetically," Kanao started pacing infront of me, "You have a crush on Tanjirou and-"

"You have a crush on Tanjirou!?" I jump up and yell.

"W-What!? No! I-It's hypothetical! Now sit back down!" Kanao screams at me. I sit back down with a sinister smile, Kanao is as red as a tomato.

"S-Stop looking at me like that and listen!"

"Alright..."

"A-And let's say you wanted to, uh, tell Tanjirou.."

"Mhmm, hypothetically right?"

"Yes hypothetically! Now how would you exactly, tell him.."

I stared at her for a sec.

"Don't just look at me! Say something!" She yells.

"Well..., I don't really know..." I say.

"Yeah, you are younger than me after all.."

"What's that supposed to mean!"

"Nothing! Sorry!"

"Hmmm, wait! Wouldn't Aoi give you some goof advice?" I suggest.

"I should ask the tsundere for help?"

"Well yeah, she may be a tsundere, but she does give good advice!"

"Yeah true.."

We stay there in silence for a moment.

"Wait! What about Uzui! He should be able to help!" I say.

"No! That's embarrassing!" She says to me.

"How?" I ask

"Asking a Hashira for love life help! No way!"

"Well then what about Makio, Suma, and Hinatsuru?"

"T-That could work..." Kanao mumbles.

"Well then next time they come we'll ask them!" I say.

"And let's invite Aoi with us, hopefully she'll be able to atleast realize she likes the pig!"

I laugh at Kanao's statement and she starts laughing as well.

___________

Ayo, this chapter was shorter than the last one but I had barely any motivation anyways so yeahhh....

Drink your water and take care of yourself  >:(