Olivia&Beth

"You can do that but still go to law school?"

Beth turned her head to the other side of the bed to see Olivia. She had just woken up. She was trying to open her eyes against the bright sunlight coming through the huge window in front of their bed. Her green eyes were reminiscent of a masterpiece with sunlight.  She raised her hand and covered her eyes. She continued looking at Beth under her hand. Beth smiled and turned to her painting. She was trying to draw the view, so she wouldn't forget. The view she woke up with. The view that has been watching them. The view of their break. The view of their place.

Olivia was watching Beth while trying to wake up. She didn't want to rush. Wanted to take it all in. Looked at Beth's painting and the view. Beth was really talented and amaze Olivia every time. Lastly, she looked at Beth, on the other side of the bed, sitting in front of her easel. She was focused on her painting. One of her bare legs was on the bed under the duvet and the other was leaning on the easel. Her long curly black hair was falling on her white shirt. She had rolled up the sleeves of her huge shirt and opened the buttons up to her chest. Her dark skin color and the shirt were perfect together. Olivia wished she could look as good as she did in that shirt.

"It looks so good!" said Olivia when she finally decided to stop watching her and dress up. She wore her jean and her bra that she took from the flor. She looked in the mirror, saw her messy hair. She went to the bathroom and started to brush her hair. Their home for this "peace break" -that's what Beth was calling-  was small so when Olivia started talking from the bathroom Beth could hear her.

"Should we go out for breakfast or stay in?"

"I don't know what do you want?"

Olivia said something but Beth couldn't understand her because she spoke while holding a barrette with her lips, she was doing her hair.

"What?" Beth raised her voice a little, towards the open bathroom door. A minute later, Olivia came back to the room with her messy bun and spoke as she got to bed and hugged Beth's waist from behind, "I said," she started kissing Beth's neck, "You don't look like you really want to go out."

Beth laughed and grabbed Olivia's arms around her waist. "Can I be honest?"

"Yes. Please be," Olivia laughed.

"I prefer eating while completing my painting."

"Well... One of us is already dressed," she stopped and looked at her bra, "Half, half-dressed," Beth giggled. "I can go to that bakery."

Beth gasped and moved her head up and down. "Oh my god... Please!"

Olivia smiled and kissed Beth on the cheek before she got up. She picked up a t-shirt, wore it. And went outside.