Alot of times plans don't go accordingly

🥺
————————————————————————————————————————

After the visit at the Oikawa-Iwaizumi household and his talk with Tobio and Kei, Shouyou has been brainstorming. The reason behind his brainstorm is that he's pregnant. And he needs to find a way to tell that to Kozume. That he's pregnant. And he doesn't know how.

He's been brainstorming for whole full day and today. And he still hasn't come up with a plan.

" I'm so awful at this! " Shouyou said mumbling, irritated because his one-track mind can't think of anything.

And because of this Shouyou Kenma had been on edge the past day and today. Even his friends can tell, and his husband isn't there to soothe him either.

The reason for that is because Kozume is on a business trip. And that means he's out of town, leaving his poor omega all alone.

For Shouyou it's a good and bad omen. He's thankful that he's away so he can freely think without Kozume finding him pissed. But at the same time he's thinking that the business trip is cursed, taking away his alpha towards somewhere else he can't go to. But the good side is that he was patient enough to wait for 3 whole days waiting for his mate.

Getting enough of his ranting a random idea slithers into his mind. What if I...

He croons happy noises as he goes to prepare the needs and requirements.

————————————————————————————————————————

What he's about to do now, actually, came from the internet. Shouyou, being the smart child he is decided that he didn't need to watch the tutorial. So he continued on with his plan grabbing things that he thinks are needed.

.

.

.

.

Gluing this and that, cutting here and there, glitter everywhere, he was finally done with his ' craft '. And so he grabbed a chair and some tape then dragged to the doorway.  He climbed the chair and and loosely taped his little ' craft ' on top of the door frame then went down.

He enthusiastically put back the chair messily from where it came from then sat on the cushiony chairs.

Now all he just needed to do is to wait his his lovely lover to finish his master plan.

Thinking he no longer needed the positive pregnancy test, he threw it away in the trash bin.

oh what a mistake he made...

————————————————————————————————————————

Shouyou is excited,  that he's bouncing up and down on the couch to his excitement.

Kozume is soon to go home,  he couldn't even sleep without thinking about Kozume's reaction.

He was pondering on what type of reaction will his love have.

Being the cliché person he is,  categorised it to 2 reactions.  The first being the happy and sappy and the second is angsty and sad.  That's what he went with,  so cliché right.

While he was distracted by his imagination,  he didn't hear the knocking on the door.  Kozume came in and he was hit with something quite heavy.