Prologue

"Adored for their extraordinary qualities, the Evanovs continue to weave their enchanting presence into the fabric of time, leaving a lasting legacy of splendor and resilience. They are the embodiment of a family revered for their unparalleled strength and ethereal beauty, forever entwined in the hearts and minds of those who are fortunate enough to witness their radiance"
Page | 102 |

"Arryn, an enigma clad in elegance, possessed an extraordinary radiance that captivated all who beheld it. But Arryn's allure was not merely skin-deep. They hailed from the enigmatic Evanov family, a lineage steeped in mystery and woven into the tapestry of legends. Whispers of their ancestors' extraordinary talents and arcane knowledge echoed through the annals of time, their true potential shrouded in ancestral secrets."
Page | 103|

As Ethan delicately turned the pages of the aged book, his eyes fixated on the name inscribed within its worn parchment—Arryn. The name stirred a strange mix of familiarity and unfamiliarity within him, a paradoxical sensation that left him entranced.

Arryn, the elusive older brother of Saskia, had remained shrouded in secrecy, hidden away from the prying eyes of the world. A sickly figure concealed from the public gaze, Arryn possessed an intellect that surpassed ordinary boundaries, a genius with a meticulously analytical mind that held the potential to unravel profound mysteries.

Curiously, it was widely known that Saskia harbored an intense animosity toward Arryn, his older brother. The depths of his hatred remained veiled, the reasons behind his contempt shrouded in ambiguity. The source of such acrimony had yet to be unveiled, leaving Ethan and others perplexed by the enigmatic dynamic that existed between the siblings.

Ethan's head throbbed with an intensifying ache, he hastily closed the book, feeling a surge of disorientation wash over him. He rose from his seat and stumbled toward the kitchen, seeking solace in a refreshing drink of water. However, his vision betrayed him, becoming increasingly blurred and distorted.

Unbeknownst to Ethan, the mounting discomfort overwhelmed him, causing him to collapse to the floor in a sudden faint. In that moment, a radiant glow emanated from the open pages of the book, casting an ethereal illumination akin to the brilliance of the sun. It seemed to beckon him, whispering his name in an almost mystical manner.

As Ethan's figure gradually faded from view, his identity within the present world slipped away, akin to a speck of dust swept away by an unseen force. His form dissipated until there was nothing left but a void in space where he once stood. In tandem with his vanishing presence, the book itself dissolved, as if it were but a fleeting illusion.

"The last piece is complete"