Chapter 14

The high-class soldiers of the Iscal family stood on high alert, their senses heightened, as their gazes locked upon the mesmerizing figure that stood a mere four miles away from their fortified position. Adorned in a manner befitting royalty, this captivating individual emanated an aura of both breathtaking beauty and unnerving intrigue.

Silence fell over the soldiers, their disciplined formations momentarily faltering as they found themselves spellbound by the figure's commanding presence.

Now, as they gazed upon the captivating yet foreboding figure before them, the high-class soldiers finally comprehended the true purpose behind their division and their assignment to this place. A chilling realization dawned upon them, unveiling the grim reality that stood starkly against their initial assumptions.

'They are not here to protect him. It's quite the opposite,' whispered among themselves, the soldiers exchanged wary glances, their hearts heavy with the weight of this newfound understanding.

The stunning figure that stood before them exuded a malevolent aura, a tangible manifestation of the darkness that coursed through their charge, rather than a symbol of innocence to be safeguarded. In that moment, the soldiers' mission shifted from a simple act of defense to an arduous task of containment.

But who could stand in the way of a man who had already weathered the storms of time? Only a fool would entertain the notion that they could.

"Alert!" their leader shouted, immediately putting the soldiers on high alert. A hush fell over them as they fixed their gaze upon the motionless figure. Little did they expect the ground to rumble beneath their feet, and the once serene surroundings burst to life with an array of vibrant flora and fauna.

Plants grew exponentially, their leaves stretching skyward, adorned with sharp thorns. Animals, unseen until now, emerged from the depths of the forest, their eyes glowing crimson in the darkness.

The soldiers watched in awe and trepidation as the world around them transformed. Nature itself seemed to rebel against their presence, as if responding to the enigmatic figure's presence. The tranquil landscape they once knew had become a battleground of otherworldly proportions.

With hearts pounding and adrenaline coursing through their veins, the soldiers stood their ground. They understood that they were no longer facing a single threat but a convergence of forces, both human and natural, united against them.

Arryn's misty eyes radiated a luminous glow as he walked calmly, each step measured and deliberate. His once short hair cascaded down his back, now grown long and flowing, adding to his ethereal presence.

As he advanced, the previously docile plants surrounding him suddenly sprung to life, their verdant tendrils lashing out at the soldiers of the Iscal Family. The soldiers, caught off guard by this unexpected turn of events, found themselves engaged in a battle against nature itself.

The air crackled with tension as the soldiers fought desperately to fend off the relentless onslaught of the animated flora. Vines twisted and coiled, attempting to ensnare their prey, while sharp thorns extended from once harmless branches, seeking to pierce flesh and armor alike.

Arryn's every movement seemed in sync with the chaos unfolding around him. His hands, now adorned with a strange luminescence, directed the very energy of the plants, guiding their attacks with an uncanny precision. It was as if he had become one with the natural world, wielding its power as an extension of his own being.

The soldiers, bewildered and overwhelmed, struggled to defend themselves against this dual onslaught of supernatural and botanical forces. Their weapons clashed with the resilient plants, their resolve tested to its limits.

But Arryn, his demeanor unwavering, continued his advance with an almost serene determination. His misty eyes remained fixed on his objective, his purpose clear and resolute. With each step, his powers seemed to intensify, augmenting the ferocity of the plant guardians that obeyed his every command.

The battlefield transformed into a surreal battleground, where the clash between human will and the raw power of nature reached its crescendo. The air was thick with the scent of earth and the sound of metal against plant matter, an eerie symphony of conflict.

As the confrontation raged on, the outcome remained uncertain. The soldiers of the Iscal Family fought not only for their own lives but for the preservation of their legacy, their determination unwavering. And amidst the chaos, Arryn stood as an enigma, a force to be reckoned with, his misty eyes gleaming with a potent mixture of power and strength.

Within a few short minutes, it became painfully clear that the soldiers of the Iscal Family stood no chance against the relentless might of the nature itself.

Unbeknownst to them, Arryn had quietly surpassed the soldiers and continued his descent down the mountain. It wasn't until someone finally noticed his absence and raised the alarm that their attention was drawn to his departure. However, before they could even react, the creatures inhabiting the forest emerged, and a massive black eagle soared through the sky, encircling Arryn. With its powerful talons, the eagle grasped the medallion of the Royal Family of Lorcán , tugging at it.

They were well aware of the owner of the eagle—it belonged to none other than the Second Prince of Lorcán. This was no ordinary bird; it had a fearsome reputation for taking lives, and its loyalty was unquestionably bound to Prince Elluned alone. The soldiers couldn't comprehend why it was now fiercely guarding Arryn.

Caught off guard by the unexpected turn of events, the soldiers had no choice but to retreat, their minds racing with fear and confusion. As they hastily withdrew, their eyes widened in disbelief as they witnessed a colossal white snake sprinting towards them. The sight sent shivers down their spines, for they recognized it all too well—the same enigmatic serpent they had encountered years ago during the entrance exam at the academy.

----

Eugene Iscal's brow furrowed deeply as he received the unsettling news, his gaze shifting towards the imposing structure of Nova Elite in the distance. The situation was escalating rapidly, and it was clear that they could not simply rush into the school grounds. The adversaries they faced had come prepared, their calculated moves indicating meticulous planning over an extended period.

The gravity of the situation weighed heavily on Eugene's shoulders. He understood that matters would only worsen with the arrival of Arryn, introducing a new layer of chaos into an already volatile situation. The young master's extraordinary abilities and unpredictable nature were a recipe for complete pandemonium, presenting an unprecedented challenge that demanded careful consideration and strategic thinking.

The young Evanov, had become a ticking time bomb, his volatile nature threatening to detonate at any moment. The mere act of attempting to halt his rampage would unleash a catastrophic wave of violence, leaving a trail of severed heads strewn across the vicinity of Nova Elite.