Big Balls

Tapping her pen annoyingly against the table, next to her now cold toast, she watched as Anthony wrapped his arm around a petite blonde who had just sat down in between himself and Lisa, who didn't seem too impressed with the instant closeness. The blonde Hufflepuff moved herself closer to the lean frame of the auburn Ravenclaw, lowering her head to whisper something discretely with shame. Terry looked at her, taking a neanderthal bite of his English Breakfast with a curious gaze in his soft eyes, watching as her pen was close to the messy, and admittedly dirty paper, waiting.

Inspiration and creativity didn't come hard to her, a couple words from a sentence, a phrase that she remembered was all she needed for it to flow out of her, and she liked and respected the excitement that Terry had when she knew she was waiting. She didn't agree with fixed roles within music, James Hetfield was an example of that - a rhythm guitarist and the lead singer, but unfortunately Anthony's skills were mellow in terms of a variety of talents.

But she wrote the songs, predominately wrote the riffs, which seemed fair enough considering she was a guitarist, but she wished more input was involved from the others, and Mandy chipped in when she could, to help build on the foundations, and then Terry would fix in what he thought he could do, and then it was down to Anthony to see if it was something they were willing to stick with. She wanted more diversity within music, and it was probably why she was so hellbent on Mandy changing over to the electric, to play rhythm instead of the bass, she wasn't about to let a talent like hers be restricted to the playing of Nikki Sixx.

"We've got everything you want, honey" Anthony told her, his voice louder than the shy Hufflepuff, which seemed to catch both Mandy's and Lisa's attention. She liked Lisa, thought she was a sweet, and yet insecure girl, who she would probably class as someone she knew, not a friend, and it was well known that she did have the hots for Anthony Goldstein, which could be backed up by half the girls in the school. And she wasn't going to deny that he was a vert attractive person, all her mates were, but she did feel that he was given too much for what he was worth.

"Well I-" the young blonde stammered, and Anthony removed his arms from her slim shoulders as he turned slightly on the uncomfortable bench to face her more. Anthony raised his brows, already impatient with her hesitation. "What if you don't have what it?" She almost whispered, and Antheia took a large bite from her cold, and now soggy toast - which did make her quite upset, because it was a very, very perfect shade of brown where the butter had melted in the way butter should on melt.

"We can find you whatever you want" he said softly, his sensual, and flirty undertone of words caused Mandy next to her, to uncomfortbly choke on her water, causing a large spillage to dampen her shirt. Anthony glared at her from the corner of his eyes, like a disapproving parent, but Mandy was just accidentally cock-blocking a blow job, the scolding didn't seem worth it for how long it would last, it was rumoured that he was a bit of a quick shooter.

The shy Hufflepuff blushed nervously at his words, and Mandy's blatancy, but she didn't seem to pick up on that, or if she did, she refused to acknowledge it. "I'm not looking for like...party bits" she said awkwardly, and Antheia raised her brows, confused what she meant, and unfortunately her knowledge of drugs was pretty much weed, and she liked that, she was safe with it, whatever party bits were, she wanted no play in it.

"That's cool" he said with a small nod. "Just weed" she said, in the same, and almost bland tone that Anthony had previously spoke with, and Antheia felt Terry's elbows nudge her side gently. His eyes were a simple and soft shade of blue, the type that didn't real you in, but had a shade that surrounded the room with a suffice comfort and a kind smile, and she noticed how they flickered down to the empty pages on her notebook, which was nearly coming to an end.