Leather Rebel

It happened immediately, the moment she grabbed the back of the boot, it felt as if a hook had been jerked up, inwards to her naval, and suddenly thrown forwards. Her feet quickly left the ground, and she could feel Ron and Cedric's bodies pressed harshly against her, their shoulders rubbing. They were spinning, swirling inside a pool of colour and sound, and with the boot pulling her forwards, it quickly slammed her away, and for a brief moment, wrapped in a tornado of wind and screams, she braced herself for impact.

A defeated groan left her mouth as her stomach tightened into a churn, as she landed on something softer than the damp grass breathe her. And the smell of pinewood and musk hit her senses, the golden ginger that she looked down on- it had taken her a while to realise who it was that she had landed on. She had lost the clue of who she was, what she was doing, and who she was on, her legs achingly straddling a waist, hands either side of a head, and her forehead bruising from smacking her head against his.

But she had no time to apologise, only taking note of the embarrassment she felt with an extreme sense of awkwardness and incoordination. His face scrunched up in pain, and she sat back, opening her moth to apologise as he pushed her off him, and onto the ground, her back hitting the floor harshly. "Blood hell, you weigh a ton" he scoffed, quickly standing himself off, and brushed down his brown trousers, as he flashed her a dirty scowl.

She swallowed, hating what had just happened, and though everyone stood up with dizzy heads, and messy hair, she could only catch her breath, rubbing her forehead painfully. They were surrounded by misty fields covered in long rows of tents, and she stood up, curious as she looked around her. There were deep, and loud cheers, children laughing, parents shouting, and young adults drinking.

"Right!" Mr Weasley said, clapping his hands, as he quickly turned around from his wave to Amos and Cedric, focusing his attention back onto them. "No magic allowed, we're putting the tent up by hands! Shouldn't be too hard, Muggles do this all the times" he explained, placing his tent hidden rucksack on the floor, and Antheia squinted in the early morning light, looking down at the small material.

"Harry, Antheia, you ever been camping?" He asked hopefully, and Antheia swallowed, shaking her head, like Harry did next to her. But after several hours, and a few neck cramps, they had finally got the small tent up, which had taken them longer than expected with Ron badly handling out the instructions. But Mr Weasley seemed happy and impressed with it, and to the kids, that all that seemed to matter.

"We'll all be a little cramped, but it should be fine" Mr Weasley called out, as he entered the tent first, holding up the tent flap up for Harry, who entered in after. And when she walked in, she found herself surprised at how much bigger it was on the inside. A small living space was what she walked into, with a functioning kitchen at the back, and either sides of the two rooms, were two bedrooms, all containing several sets of bunkbeds.

"Well, it's not for long, but it should make do" he smiled proudly, before ushering them all off to find where to sleep. But she made a quick turn to her right, claiming the furthest bunkbed in the secluded, and tented room. "Ron, get out of the kitchen Ron, we're all hungry!"

"Yeah, get out of the kitchen Ron!" A chants of voices echoed back, as another order was barked. "Feet off the table", Mr Weasley called, and Antheia sat in silence, an odd smile twisting onto her lips as she heard them chime back, "Feet off the table".

But her smile had dropped as the tent flap to the compartment opened up, and inside stepped Harry, Ron, and Hermione. The redhead's face was distorted into annoyance, a grimace of anger across his pale and freckled face, as he sat himself down on the furthest bottom bunk from her. But she ignored him, and dropped her eyes to her bag as Harry clambered up onto the top bunk and Hermione bagsied another bottom bunk.