Chapter 9

What are the thing's that sensei jeon hates?..

The sun has risen up indicating that it was a brandnew day with a big smile the blonde haired boy got up from his bed and led himself towards his bathroom to take a hot shower.

After some minutes he sighs in comfort feeling all clean and fresh. The blonde quickly blow dried his hair then made his way to his closet to grab his uniform taking his time to get dressed properly. Afterwards he sprayed a sweet scented gucci perfume on him making sure to not spray to much before he made his way downstairs to meet jin.

"Good morning" taehyung greeted with a smile hugging jin from the back as he fries some eggs.
"Good morning baby" the older male replies also with a smile he wraps one arm on top of his son's own ones that are currently tightly wrapped on his waist his head placed on his wide soft shoulder.

"Had a good sleep?" The older male asks the younger male hums in response nodding his head so.

"I gotta leave fast after i eat your delicious breakfast eomma i promised yeonjunie i'd pick him up to school today I don't wanna be late" tae says before he unwrap his arms from the older waist going to the dining area sitting comfortably in one of the chairs as he waits for the older to finish cooking.

"It sounds fine to me , i personally want to meet this new friend of yours someday." Jin says

"You'll love him he's cute" tae says he giggles jin looks up to him with a smile.

"Good morning" greets namjoon as he walks towards his son tae kissing his forehead with a matching smile . The younger smiles back greeting him as well.

Soon his two older brother was walking towards his direction as well his hobi hyung was smiling brightly like always and yoongi with a straight face.

"Good morning baby bro" hobi wraps his arms around tae's waist hugging him from the back tae giggles as hobi placed a gentle kiss on his cheeks.

"Good morning hyung" tae smiles widely facing his brother then hugs him again while yoongi already sat on a chair looking at the two.

Tae and hobi pulled away from the hug. Both saw yoongi's gaze hobi then smirks whispering something onto tae's ears. Moments after that yoongi was attacked with two bear hugs and pinches to his cheeks.

"Good morning yoongi hyungie~" the two continuously laugh smooching the other's cheeks who had an annoyed expression while namjin just let them be there always like that.

"Ahh~! Stop! Go away!" Yoongi commands whining loudly making the two laugh.

"Aww brother your so cute!" Hobi says with a smile as he laughs tae joining him with the loud laughter.

"Aish! Stop!" Yoongi pushes both tae and hobi away glaring at both of them hard before he sits to his chair a again.

"Breakfast ready" jin and some maids placed the food on the dining table along side with some glass of cold water and a strawberry milk for tae.

"Your very happy today baby bro is there anything special gonna happen?" Hobi asks he grabs a tissue then wipes away some syrup to his lips.

"No , nothing special but im just excited." The younger smirks shoving some eggs in his mouth.

Namjoon shakes his head as he saw his son smirk he knew things are gonna happen but then smiles leaning forward to him caressing the younger's hair.

"Don't be to naughty ok?" Joon smiles at his son who nods his head cutely.

"Im going to monitor my restaurant from now on joonie I don't think I'll be able to show up to our company to often" jin informs his husband who raise his gaze to him smiling softly.