Chapter 10

...
Everything's fine
There won't be any pain
Lately, I don't know
I feel like I'm floating
Thanks a lot to time
I'm writing a song like this
This is a song for you
...

"Shall you do me?.."

A minute of silence engulf jungkook's whole office . Jungkook is currently frozen and to add that tae is still on top of jungkook's lap his head still besides the olders side ear. Tae's face is in a bright shade of red he did not dare to look in his sensei jeon's eyes. He mentally scolds himself for this stupid revenge while jungkook is still looking half dead.

To add up the moment a knock was heard on the door startling both tae and kook. Tae immediately looks at jungkook worried he doesn't know what to do while jungkook just smiles a little assuring to tae signing him to go under his desk.

Tae obeys quickly hiding himself under the desk facing jungkook lap which made him gulp.. like damn what a sight

Come in jungkook says loud enough for the person outside to hear he looks at tae under one more time before he acted straight again.

That was a long knock. Jennie says chuckling as she sits down on one of the chairs.

Sorry for keeping you waiting i was just busy ..

No worries its totally fine what were you so busy doing anyways?

Oh i was ju-

Jungkook's word was cut when he felt something down there. He gulps hard looking down secretly giving that specific someone a glare.

Are you ok? Jennie asks to jungkook who's still gulping hard.

Im totally fine why did you come here anyway? Jungkook asks skillfully avoiding the question.

Oh yeah i came here to inform you about your new student kim taehyung..

Tae halts his movement hearing his name he smirks still under jungkook's desk he has a feeling whats this gonna be about.

What about him?

He had a fight with my students just a while ago..he punched them continuously so my students face were bleeding..

Jungkook frowns He did that? Why?

I don't know the reason but you should probably call his parents about this..

Yeah..i will thankyou for informing me i guess you can go now.

Alright bye jungkook.

Jennie leaves.

Jungkook looks down immediately to taehyung who was currently getting himself out the desk then looks at jungkook with a playful smile.

Are you angry sensei jeon? Must be pissed after hearing i punched the hell out of those students right? Go ahead call my parents im gonna wait here but you might as well teach me a lesson now..