Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

It's been ten days since I've departed to Paradis, and the boat should arrive there in an hour at least. It's giving me shivers thinking about walking around in the towns like I'm one of them. My mother told me everything they've done and I've grown to despise them. I almost pity them for what we're going to be doing. They're devils, and that's all they are. As I lay in bed thinking, I receive a knock at the door.

"Mr. L/N?" Oh. It's one of the crew members. Who else on this ship would call me 'Mr. L/N.'? He's an Eldian, like me, working hard while being paid the absolute minimum. "Hold on, I'm coming," I tell him. I open the door to find a short, slightly chubby man with thick eyebrows and blue eyes. "Yes?" I ask him. The captain has sent me to tell you to get ready; we'll be arriving at Paradis soon." He tells me. "Alright, thank you," I respond while closing the door. I look out the porthole and sure enough, I can see the island.

*****

Before I knew it I was on the concrete platform, meant for turning Eldians into titans, listening to an officer telling me the route I'll be taking to reach the outer wall, Wall Maria.

"For each Wall, four points are extending from them, concentrating the titan's focus to those cities so they can easily be subjugated." He explains. "To avoid being seen by the citizens, you'll need to avoid them. You'll be entering the outermost wall to the right of the town closest to us, also known as Shiganshina. According to the information we've gathered, it is a mountainous area with a forest that'll help shield you from the prying eyes." Seeing the look of confusion on my face, he adds on. "Any questions?"

"Yeah, what if there are inhabitants in that area?" I ask. "And when should I exit from my form?" The officer sighs. "If anybody sees your titan, you'll kill them, no questions asked. But the chances of being seen by somebody are quite low, so you most likely won't need to get your hands dirty... yet. As for your other question, you'll be exiting your titan as soon as you enter the forest. This is because if the devils see a little boy, which is you, walking in the middle of nowhere, they might get suspicious. But if they see you in your titan form, then you'll just kil- " Before he can finish, the ship's horn goes off, indicating it's ready for departure.

"Good luck, Warrior." He tells me as he salutes. "Come back home with the Founding Titan and become an honorary Marleyan." With that, he leaves.

*****

Watching the ship depart, I quickly return my focus to the task at hand. Grabbing a small combat knife from my backpack, I slash at my hand and suddenly, everything goes black.

Opening the eyes of my titan, I quickly grab the crystal that I control my titan from and start making a run for it. I never asked why the Warhammer titans host resides in a crystal instead of the nape, but to be honest, they probably don't know either. Perhaps it's so my body doesn't interfere with the titan flesh manipulation. 'Yeah, that's probably it.' I think to myself.

'Now let's see what Paradis has in store for me.'

*Timeskip*

2nd Person POV

It's been four days since you've departed when you finally reached the wall. You've been mostly sleeping inside of your titan crystal, and there were a few times where you watched a titan try to eat you, only to break all its teeth, regenerating, and breaking them again. Of course, when you were fed up you just transformed and killed all the titans nearby, but when you needed to replenish your hunger and do your business, you settled on sleeping on branches of tall trees.