HMP 14

"Jungkook, just calm down, okay?" Jin says, even though he's still coughing

"Jungkook, just calm down, okay?" Jin says, even though he's still coughing. Jungkook felt so bad, he just hurt his hyung. He teared up, until he gasps as he felt hands on his arms. He stared at Taehyung, it was him.
"Stay away I said!" He yelled, pushing Taehyung a little too harshly. Luckily, Hoseok was there to catch Taehyung. Jungkook stared at his hands, shaking his head.
"I keep hurting you guys!" He says, sobbing.

Suddenly, his hands lifts up to his neck. His eyes widened, shaking his head until he started strangling himself.
"H-hyung!" He yelled and the others gasps, running to him.
"I-I can-can't breath!" He cried, his hold on his neck tightens. He starts coughing, he was almost losing breath.
"Let go!" Yoongi yelled, trying to take the hands away from Jungkook's neck.
"Hy-hyung, I can't-can't breath!" Jungkook says, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

Luckily, they managed to get the hands away from Jungkook's neck. Jungkook coughs, his body falling on Yoongi's arms.
"There, there, you're okay now" Yoongi says, patting Jungkook's back.
"Not" Jungkook's voice suddenly changed, he looks up and his eyes were full black. He had this scary smirk on his face.
"You didn't save him, I took over his body now" The demon says, laughing. Yoongi backs away, he might get strangled too.

"N-no! You're lying, I know Jungkook's still there" Jimin says, shaking his head.
"Keep dreaming, bitch was too weak" The demon says, about to run away when Namjoon had grabbed him.
"You're not going anywhere, we're gonna get our maknae back" Namjoon says and nodded for Taehyung and Yoongi. The two had brought a more stronger chain. The demon gave Namjoon a death glare and he's back being chained, but now in a chair.

"Fuck you all!"