HMP 15

The others all looked up as they heard a knock on the door

The others all looked up as they heard a knock on the door. Frowning, Jin stood up and went to open the door. As he do so, he's met with a guy, who smiled at him.
"May I know who you are?" He asks, and the guy chuckled.
"Oh, Jay, you're here" A voice says, making Jin look back and see Jimin.
"Oh, so he's the guy that'll help Kook?" Jin asks and Jimin nods, Jay gave a thumbs up, chuckling.
"Oh, okay, get in" Jin says and moving aside to let the Jay guy in.

The others leads Jay to Jungkook's room, opening the door. Jay is met with Jungkook, tied to a chair. His head hanging as he slept.
"Oh, gosh, he did so much" Jay says, referring to the trashed room.
"Yeah, yesterday he managed to get the chains away from his hands and legs" Hoseok says, scratching his nape. The demon groans, looking up with his pitch black eyes. He stared at the guy in front of him, laughing.
"Oh, Jay, we met again" The demon says and they all looked at Jay who glared at the demon.
"You again, I told you to stop bothering humans" Jay says, walking close and grabbing Jungkook's face.

"I-its hurts, please... " It was Jungkook's voice, but his eyes were still pitch black.
"H-hey, stop, you're hurting our maknae" Taehyung says, his eyes widening.
"No, he's not your maknae at the moment. Do not fall for him, he's trying to manipulate us" Jay says and the demon smirked.
"You know me too much, Jay" The demon says, laughing. His deep voice made it much more scarier but Jay wasn't having it.

"Just get out of the guy's body" Jay says and the demon hisses, chuckling.

"Not that easily this time, Jay, remember what happened when I let go of a guy's body before... Remember..."