Chapter 8

Fab5 were sitting in the living area....it was just few mins they have gone....

Alia- let's go to the same place where they have went......

Dhruv- hai dekthe hai kaha jaate hai.....

Cabir- kyu jaa rahe ho....yrrr pata hai na unhe hum nahi pasand...

Alia- toh kya hua....tujhe nahi aana toh math aa....

Cabir- woh log humare bina khush hai....unhone Hume replace kar liya hai....I m feeling guilty right now....

Dhruv- tujhe aana padega....let's see unki Jodi kitni achi hai....

Cabir also wanted to know where they have went.....

On the other hand....the gurls sat inside the car....but Manik,abhi and Sid were outside only....

Manik- I m damn sure woh log hamare piche ayenge....

Sid- toh kya hum waha ke bodyguards ko bolenege andar aane nahi de....

Manik- wahi toh nahi karna hai....aane do unko....hum normally hi behave karenge.....

Abhi- Lekin agar unhone kuch kiya na.....I will not spare them....

Sid- yeah buddy even me....

Manik- ha ha meri biwi ke pyaare bhaiyoo abhi chale nahi toh mini monster jaag jayegi....

Sid and abhi gave a horrified look to Manik....

Sid- ha yrr jaldi chalo...nahi toh chappal, bottle San udke ayenge.....

Manik chuckled and sat inside the car and saw girls chittchatting.....the girls saw them with narrow eyes....

Nandu- let's go guys.....

All chittchatted all the way long and manik didn't left her hands....was all time clinging to her like a baby....to gain her attention because she was busy with her gurls gang.....

They reached their fav place which was a penthouse......they always spend their weekends over here.....but today they only are only coming and going in the evening......

It was their fav chilling place.....they all entered and exhaled the aroma.....they have spent a lot of family time in that house.....

Penthouse👇

Fab5 too reached there

Fab5 too reached there....and entered inside......

Nandu- what are u guys doing here.....?

Kryatal- subah ki baat bas nahi hui?

Alia- woh actually humein yeh jagah Google pe Dekhi so yaha agaye....Hume nahi pata tha ki yeh app logo ki jagah hai.....

Nandu saw Manik,Sid and abhi smirking.....she turned towards them and asked them through her eyes......