Chapter 48

They landed just in front of the mansion...

Which looked absolutely amazing....

Nandu-We are back Malaysia...

She shouted making everyone chuckle...

All moved ahead... While Neha was all time with Karan but her attention was on Ritvik... His every expression was noticed by her...

Manik-Lets go slowly Nandu...

As she was literally dragging him...

Nandu-Mani...

She whined... While he kissed her forehead...

Manik-U r pregnant my lady...go slow... Okay...

He said lovingly....While she nodded with a smile...

Nandu-Go ahead.... I wanna have a word with vik...

Manik-Come slowly okay..

He warned her... While she nodded with pout...making him peck that cute pout...

He went... While Ritvik was just standing near the water...

Nandu-What happened....?

He came out of his thoughts... And took a deep breathe...

Ritvik-Nothing.... Just seeing the view...

Nandu-U can't hide anything from me...

Ritvik-I just don't feel i belong here... I m feeling something...that I don't even wanna feel... Feeling of losing ur love...

Nandu-Ahh..come here...

She dragged him... And made him sit on the stone... And sat beside him...

Nandu-I know that feeling...

Ritvik-But u have ur love nandu...

Nandu-Was it easy? When I used to see him with Alia...my heart used to cry... Even though their was nothing from his side... But u know when people used to call them the best pair in the college...i used to feel the same pain... I used to feel I m losing him... I was an introvert.... I was never like this.... This old Nandini is brought but my guy....i even lost hope to even be with him but true love always finds it way... Now see we have end up with each other... Going to enter the new phase of our life... True love has to go through several tests... Like our story did... Our love life is an tragedy....

She said remembering the moments...

Ritvik-U didn't dated anyone? When u thought u losed him?

Nandh-Dhruv....He was always behind me... So to stop Manik's thought... I used to hang out with him... Only to make him jealous... Which really worked... He didn't liked Dhruv... He used to try to get close to me...everytime... But why are we talking about them.... Don't worry....u will soon gonna get ur love... If it s not Neha... Then it's okay... We will find someone..