Honeymoon

Clara's POV:

I woke up, due to the feeling of coldness. I looked at the clock, it was about 2 in the morning. I sat up and turned to William. He was peacefully sleeping, I smiled at his peaceful sight. Then I looked the opposite way of William, where the window was open. I slowly stood up from the bed and walked over to the window. I looked outside. The sky was still dark, with stars everywhere, shining brightly. Then suddenly a cold wind rushed in. I shivered at the cold breeze. Then I felt warm arms wrap me. "Why are you awake..?" William asked, with a sleepy tone. "I was just closing the window," I replied. William planted a kiss on my neck. I chuckled. "Let's go back to sleep," William whispered. I nodded and closed the window. I looked out the window once again and sighed. I felt William lift me, bridal style. "H-hey! Will!" I whisper-shouted. "Sleep," he said quietly and placed me on the bed and covered me with the blanket. And soon he also got in the bed. He slowly crawled to me and snuggled in my chest. "I love you.." he whispered. "I love you too.." I responded, as my eye-lids got heavier and heavier. I quietly yawned, before I fell asleep with William in my arms.

~ Next Morning ~

William's POV:

I woke up in the morning. I was still in Clara's arms. I smiled. I still couldn't believe that I and Clara got married yesterday. It was an amazing feeling, to know that we were finally together. I slowly rose, until I got to the part where Clara was holding tightly. "Don't go.." she whispered. "Clara, let me go, it's morning, besides I need to make breakfast. "mhm.." she replied and still didn't let go. "Clara... Please~?" I asked. "No. That doesn't work on me," she replied. I sighed and laid back in her arms. "Does that mean I'm a pillow for you now?" I asked. "Yes, now shut up I'm trying to sleep." She whispered. I sighed. But then I got an idea, of how to escape Clara. I grinned, and slowly rose to the limit of where Clara wouldn't let go. I placed my hands on her waist and slightly ticked her. "heh, s-stop! " she exclaimed, giggling. Her hands were getting loose, so I continued. "Hehe! Hahaha! S-stop! Haha!" Her laughs got louder, and her hands finally got loose. I quickly stopped tickling her and escaped I was set free. I grinned. "Bingo," I said quietly. "Jerk," Clara said sitting up. "I just wanted cuddles!" Clara exclaimed. "Later." I said smiling and standing from the bed and walking into the kitchen. "hmp!" Clara whined. After I made breakfast, I handed it to Clara. "I'm not hungry," she said placing the plate away on the nightstand table. "Is it because I didn't cuddle?" I asked. "No... I'm just not hungry." She replied. I sighed. "Then I'll make you eat," I said taking the plate and sitting down next to Clara on the bed. I slowly kissed her and took the bacon from the plate. Once we disconnected, I put the bacon in my mouth and kissed her again. I used my tongue to open her lips, after I succeeded, I used my tongue to slip the bacon into her mouth. After the bacon was in her mouth, I blocked her mouth from removing the bacon, so she chewed and swallowed it. Then we disconnected. "See, that wasn't so bad," I said chuckling. Clara was completely red. I smiled and repeated the process until her whole plate was empty. "Fuck you..." Clara whispered, still red. "Sure, what time~?" I said teasingly. Clara turned even redder. "Heh, I'm just kidding come on now," I said kissing her forehead gently and rising from the bed. "Let's go on a walk," I said. Clara nodded, still red but calming down. After we changed, we walked into the park. It was a beautiful summer day. "It's so beautiful today..!" Clara exclaimed with a big smile on her face. "Not as beautiful as you," I said smiling and taking her hand. Clara giggled. We walked on the bridge, where under us was a little lake. We sat down on one of the benches. Clara sat on my lap, hugging me. "Aren't you so clingy today..?" I asked jokingly. "I just still can't believe that we're married," she replied and pressed her forehead on my chest. "Me neither... " I responded and kissed her head. After we walked around more, talked, and joked around, it was already 5 PM and the sky was getting slightly darker. So we chose to go back home. 

+ WARNING A LITTLE BIT OF SMUT+

Clara's POV:

Once we got back home, I went to go shower. I removed my clothes and hopped in. I washed my hair and body until I heard the bathroom doors open. "Will..?" I asked. No reply. Then the shower curtain slowly opened, and William entered. "W-will?!" I turned immediately red, we were both naked. William stepped closer to me. "W-Will..-" I was completely embarrassed. Then I felt his lips smash into mine and he pinned me against the shower wall. I felt warmness, love, and passion during the kiss. I wrapped my arms around William's neck, to deepen the kiss. William's hands slightly went down to my chest. Then we finally disconnected. I breathed a bit heavily, along with William. Then we connected again. This time William slowly rubbed my chest. A moan escaped my mouth in the middle of the kiss. Then William disconnected and looked into my eyes. His eyes were a beautiful light blue, his eyes were so bright and filled with love and passion. He smiled softly and kissed my neck. I giggled due to the feeling until William found my weak spot. I bit my lips, to not let a single moan escape. But I failed. I loud moan escaped me. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear~" William purred into my ear, and continued. Countless moans escaped me. Then William's hands went down to my waist, he gently rubbed it. My breaths got heavier, and my moans got louder. Even with the shower water running, I was sweaty. Then I felt William slide his hand even lower. Without any warning, William inserted a finger into my clit. My breathing got even faster. Then I felt William slide in 2 more fingers. My eyes formed tears. "i-it hurts.." I whispered. "Sorry Love.. I'll wait" William whispered back and kissed my lips softly, and removed my tears with his free hand. "You c-can start.." I muttered. William nodded, and slowly moved his fingers in and out. I still felt a bit of pain, but quickly in turned in delicious pleasure and desires. "F-faster..~" I whispered in the middle of my moans. William took my request and thrust faster. My moans get louder. William was now thrusting as if in the fastest way he could. My moans got extremely loud. I gripped on to William's back, to support my legs. Until I felt William thrust too deep. "O-ow.." I whined the pain made me lose some support on my legs and I slightly fell into Will's arms. "Did I hurt you Love..?" William asked soft, helping me stand. "A bit... " I replied. "C-continue.." I muttered. "Alright," he responded and continued to thrust, but this time slowly like in the beginning. 

~ Later ~

William's POV:

After I teased Clara in the shower, we laid down in our bed. "I still can't believe you did that," Clara muttered. I turned to her, but she was facing away. "Are you mad at me..~?" I asked quietly scooching closer to her. "Of course I am! I was a moaning mess..!" She exclaimed. I laid down close to her. I put my leg over her and my arms wrapping her. "I'm sorry~" I whispered into her ear. "J-jerk!" she replied. "Please~ Forgive meee~!" I muttered cuddling close to her. "..F-fine... I forgive you.." she muttered and hugged my hands. "I love you.." she whispered in a sleepy tone. "I love you too," I replied kissing her neck gently where I earlier I left some hickeys. After some minutes, I fell asleep, along with Clara.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1080 words ;v;