Micheal Afton

+SWEARING AND SUICIDAL ATTEMPTS+

Micheal's POV:

I was confused. Last night dad said he would come back home around 10, but he didn't. It already was already 12:34 PM. I was starting to worry about dad. Especially about our promise, that he would never leave me. Tick Tock. It passed thirty minutes. Tick Tock. It passed an hour. Tick Tock. It passed two hours. Whiten every hour I was getting more and more worried. I stood up from my bed and headed into the living room to wait until dad came back home. He has a lot of work..right? That's why he isn't here! I kept repeating that over and over to myself. Until I drifted off the sleep. I woke up and looked right away at the clock. It's 8:47. I sat up and walked out of the living room. I looked around the house for dad, but I couldn't find him. I was confused and frustrated. I took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out some bacon and eggs from yesterday. I didn't even bother to warm it up in the microwave, I just took in and grabbed a fork, and went to the living room. I took the remote of the TV and turned it on. The first thing that was on was the news. "William Afton, business owner and a father of three children and a lovely wife, MISSING. Last seen at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Also where the murders had taken place." The male news reporter said. At the hearing and shock of that, I dropped my plate with the food on it. "N-no" I muttered. I didn't want to lose dad too. I fell to my knees and tears ran down my face. "N-no! Y-you promised..!" I shouted. "Why will you leave me to father!?" I yelled, but louder than the first time. I sobbed for some time, and I wiped off my tears quickly. I stood up, ran into the kitchen, and grabbed the house keys. I slipped on my shoes and ran out of the house. It was a cold autumn day, but I didn't care. I ran to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza as fast as I ever could. The police were surrounding the building, but that couldn't stop me. I ran behind the building to make sure no one saw me. I got on top of the big garbage can and got on top of the roof. I crawled towards the ventilation and got in. I crawled randomly, I just wanted to get inside the building. I crawled for about five minutes, and I decided to exit the vents. I finally found the exit of the vents, and I jumped out. I landed in the game area. I stood up and wandered around. I walked through the halls until something caught my eye. In the back room, there was a visible yellow bunny slumped against the wall. In the background, there was blood splattered. I jogged up to the bunny. I studied it closely and traced my hand against some parts. Until I spotted a shiny object. I took it and held it up. It read: William Afton. Most of it was covered in blood. "This is dad's," I muttered under my breath. I was completely lost. I couldn't believe that I also lost dad. I stood up and went to a vent and escaped Freddy's back home. I ran into my room, jumped into my bed put the covers on me, and sobbed. Before I knew it I was asleep.

~The Next Day~

I woke up and went to the bathroom. When I looked into the mirror, I had red bags under my eyes from all the crying. My hair was a mess, and I hadn't changed my clothes for 2 days. I turned in the sink and splashed some water on my face. Without opening my eyes I reached for my towel and wiped my wet face. I reopened my eyes and I saw Chris standing behind me. He was hugging his Fred-bear plush like usual. "C-Chris?" I said still looking in the mirror surprised. He stayed silent, but after some seconds he said something. "why did you kill me?" he asked. "C-Chris I didn't m-mean too i-i" I tried to explain, but ran out of words. I turned around but he was gone. I looked back into the mirror, he was no were to be seen. "I am getting crazy?" I asked myself. I placed the towel to where it was and left the bathroom. I sat on the couch and took out dad's badge from my hoodie, and hugged it. "why did you leave me, father..?" I asked, know that I will not get an answer from anyone or anything. Another tear ran down my face. I quickly wiped it off. Giving my face a frown. "I ruined this family...I broke it apart" I said with a loud tone. I stood up and walked into the kitchen grabbed a knife and stepped into the closest bathroom. I sat down in a criss-cross way and cut my wrist. My pain was unbearable. I was filled with rage. I kept cutting my wrists left and right. Tears ran down my face. "WHY DID YOU ALL FUCKING LEAVE ME?!" I shouted on top of my lungs. Sobbed for hours it felt like. Until I had enough, I wanted to be with my family again. I stood up from the floor and left the house. I walked to the city and entered one of the tall buildings. I used to the elevator and went to the top floor. I exited the elevator and headed to the roof. The breeze was warm, it ruffled my hair. I walked to one of the benches near the roof. I stood one of them. I bent down and removed my shoes. I took and deep breath. "I'll be with you all soon," I said quietly and weakly smiled. I climbed the roof's fence and jumped. The breeze got into my hair. I smile, I couldn't wait to be with them. Then I closed my eyes and relaxed like nothing was happening. And then by hit the ground hard. My body went weak and numb. I couldn't move. I spotted and girl with brunette long hair tied in two ponytails, which reminded me of Elizabeth. She ran up to me. "Are you alright?!" she asked in a panic. Then I blacked out. I heard men talking in the background and sirens. And then everything went quiet.