Girl's Night

Finally It is girls time. Just us girls nobody interrupting, us just being girls.
Amy is braiding my hair and wrapping it up to sit.
Kelly is mixing up our homemade face masks with her deep conditioner in her hair and a weird purple and blue polka dotted shower cap on. 

"You know Aribella I only bullied you because I was jealous right?"

"Jealous of me why?"

"You were so pretty and you have the nicest legs 9n anyone and you hair come on its natural. You have this cool hair and I had my boring brown."

"Amy I always thought you pretty. Your strong, smart, popular."

"Not anymore just me and James."

"Okay you two enough sad talk you have us now Amy so let's talk men."

"Eww Kelly no both of you are with my brothers so no thank you."

"Chill Bella we are not talking sex talk."

They laughed and laughed at me I scrunched my nose at them and threw my pillow hitting Kelly right in the face.

"So Bella can I call you Bella to?"

"Of course Amy."

"Any love going on your way."

I blush at her question and can't help but think about Caleb. His touch, his scent, his lips, the way sparks ran through my body. I wonder where he is, if he's okay. Suddenly I'm brought out of dreamland by miss Kelly.

"Ohh there's someone now look at her face Amy."

"I know that look you found him haven't you. You found your mate."

So I tell them everything. They are in disbelief but are very happy for me when all of a sudden glass breaks and the alarm is sounded.

"Whats going on Kelly, Aribella."

"Kelly stay by her side don't leave this room."

I shifted as I jumped out the bedroom window landing perfectly on my paws. The sight before me rogues everywhere. Only a few dead. They were backing our men into a corner but not attacking thats not like them.

'Diana Artemis this is weird I think it's a trap.'

'Me to Diana do you feel that.'

'Yes I do Aribella this is not going to be good.'

I seen Jamie and James holding back the rogues at a standstill when I heard Amy scream. My instincts took over I started slashing the rogues in my path. When all of a sudden I seen him Caleb he was standing in front of my brothers with the other rogues. How could he do this. Out of know where I was knocked off my feet everyone became silent. I look up to see Amy being tossed aside to two more rogues as the king alpha of rogues stood in front of me. I heard Caleb growl.

"Control your wolf son or I wont stand by my word."

Son, Caleb is his son what is going on?.

"Oh sweet Aribella how you've grown."

"Don't you touch me."

"Come on Bella don't you remember me we had so much fun well I did. Come on think about look into my eyes."

"No Aribella don't listen to him."

I turn to see my father being held by two wolves. he came.

'I've spoken to his wolf Bella hes trying to protect you.'