e . pevensie - the escape.

THE ESCAPE.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

THE DOOR OPENED AS I HEARD FOOTSTEPS COMING NEAR. y/n came out of his room confused on why there was so much noise. he heard a boy voice and her mothers voice, "HOW DARE YOU NOT BRING YOUR BROTHER AND SISTERS!"
y/n's mothers voice boomed throughout the ice.

"WAIT THERES A LITTLE HOUSE THE BEAVERS!" the boys voice echoed throughout the ice he could hear in his voice the regret and fear. he could hear her mothers footsteps going back to her "throne" as she calls it.

as soon as he knows his mother can't hear anyone he steps out of his room walks over to the dungeons and finds a little boy about his age maybe a little older. he unlocks the door with his mothers pin and slightly opens the door just enough for y/n to walk in.

as y/n's waking in he doesn't go unnoticed and see's the boy about his age wip's his head around, he opens his mouth to say something but y/n shushes him and unlocks his handcuffs and ankle cuffs with his mothers pins as he stands up wobbly he mutters a thank you.

y/n nods in response and leads him to his room where there was a window. he says thank you again and hugs him. a little taken back y/n hugs him back and let's go of him. "i'll never forget you." his eyes widen in shock in what he just said. y/n hugs him really quickly and says "now go your family's waiting." "wait what's your name." he says before he leaves "y/n." y/n reply's.

"well in edmund nice to meet you and thank you." the boy bow known as edmund says as he jumps down the window and runs off into the woods.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

1300 YEARS LATER.

edmund's torch lights up the broken cair paravel as he walks down the stairs into a now dimly lit up room with boxes in them. his sisters and brother peter trail behind him.

they climb down a spiral of stairs and stop at a gate, peter steps infront of them and opens the gate as they all walk inside they notice how different the place looks and how old it is, "i can't believe it, it's all still here." peter says amazed by the fact no one stole it.

lucy runs to one of the boxes and opens it as the other pevensies trail behind. "i was so tall." lucy says excitedly. "well, you were older then." susan says smiling at lucy. "as supposed, hundreds of years later, when you were younger." edmund says as peter approaches i'm his chest. "what is it?" lucy says "my horn, must of left it on my saddle, the day we went back." susan says trailing off

"when aslan bears his teeth, winter meets its death, when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again." peter says as lucy finished the last bit of the poem. "so that means... mr tumnus and the beavers... they're all gone." lucy says sadly as she remembers the boy that saved edmund as well. "so that means y/n's gone too." lucy says sad that she didn't get to meet the boy who saved her brother by the white witch.

as edmund heard those words come out of lucy's mouth he suddenly felt numb and his heart was aching in his chest, he didn't know what was happening or what this feeling was until he realised that he was in love with him for the short amount of time they knew each over y/n showed courage, loyalty, friendship, determination and kindness towards others. "i was in love with him." edmund said.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-
a/n

this is the boy version i hope you like it! x