l . pevensie - finding narnia.

FINDING NARNIA.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"WE COULD PLAY HIDE AND SEEK." lucy suggested as peter clearly isn't satisfied with that game. "but we're already having so much fun." peter says sarcastically "come on peter please." lucy said as she walked over to peter. "pretty please?" lucy said as she gave peter the puppy dog eyes now that's got to work.

peter smiled "1...2...3..." susan and edmund gets up from the chair and the floor and walks off to find a hiding spot as lucy grabs y/n's hand and runs to find one as well. lucy opened up the curtain only for edmund to push y/n and lucy out the way, as lucy pokes her tongue out at edmund and grabs y/n's hand again to find another hiding spot.

y/n and it ran all around the house until lucy found a door and opened it, y/n and lucy walked into the room to see a blanket covering something, licy walked over the the blanket and pulled it off only to be met with a wardrobe.

y/n and lucy walked over to the wardrobe and began to move into the wardrobe. lucy started walking backwards in the the coats and snuggle her face into them. lucy felt something prick her hand and turned around slowly to be met with a beautiful snowy forest.

y/n's back hit the prickly tree and turned around to see lucy walking into the snow smiling, lucy and y/n walked over to a lamppost and looked at it's beautifully details really it just looked like a normal lamppost but it felt magical.

this must be a dream.. y/n thought looking at the lamppost until y/n and lucy heard footsteps, lucy and y/n hid behind the lamppost, until lucy came out from the lamppost and scared the mysterious person. lucy began to pick up the boxes and move towards the weird creature.

"uh... dro- i- " the weird creature said stuttering as
y/n comes to help lucy with the boxes. "were you hiding from us?" lucy said as the creature took a box from her hand slowly and began picking up the other boxes that laid on the floor. "no, i well, i- jus- i-" the creature said stuttering as y/n and lucy got a good look at his legs.

"no, i- i- i- i was just um i didn't want to scare you." as the creature took in a deep breath and smiled at y/n and lucy, lucy giggled. "you don't mind me asking what are you?" lucy said. "well i'm a faun" the faun said to lucy and y/n.

"and what about you, you must be some kind of beardless dwarfs." the faun said. "we're not dwarfs we're girls." lucy and y/n said at the same time "and actually i'm the tallest in my class." lucy said.

"you mean to say that you're the daughters of eve."  the faun said shocked. "well our mums name is helen." y/n said. "yes but you are in fact human." the faun said surprised "yes of course." lucy said confused. "what are you doing here?" the faun said.

"well were hiding in the wardrobe in the spare room an-" lucy gets cut off. "spare oom, is that in narnia?" the faun said to lucy and y/n "narnia what's that?" lucy said. "oh dear god, everything from the lamppost all the way to cair paravel of the eastern, every stick and stone you see every icicle is narnia." the faun said

"this is an awfully big wardrobe." lucy said under her breath. "i-i sorry allow me to introduce myself my name is tumnus." the faun now known as mr tumnus said. "please to meet you mr tumnus." lucy and y/n said at the same time. "i'm lucy pevensie and this is my sister y/n pevensie." lucy puts her hand out for mr tumnus to shake it.

"w-what are you doing?" mr tumnus says as lucy looks down. at her hand "oh, you shake it." lucy says "why?" mr. tumnus said "i- i don't know people do it when they meet eachover." lucy said as mr tumnus giggles.

mr. tumnus takes lucy's hand and shakes it but not in the way y/n and lucy expected, mr. tumnus, lucy and y/n laugh. "well then lucy pevensie and y/n pevensie from the shining city of war drobe and the wonderful land of spare oom came and have tea with me."

"well we really must be going." y/n said as she took lucy's hand as lucy pulls back on y/n's hand. "come on y/n please." lucy said with her puppy eyes. as y/n gives up and follows lucy and mr. tumnus, lucy and y/n are walking through the woods admiring everything.

as they took in the scent of fresh cold air and cherry blossoms blooming. lucy and y/n stuck their tongues out and catch some snow in their mouths the air tastes like earl grey tea and scones with jam.

ice crunches under their feet lucy and y/n found them self's walking arm in arm with mr. tumnus as if they had knew each over all their lives. they had not gone far before they came to a place where the ground became rough and there were rocks all about and littles hills up and little hills down.

at the bottom of one small valley mr. tumnus turned suddenly aside as if he were going to walk straight into an unusually large rock, but at the last moment lucy and y/n found he was leading them into the entrance of a cave. as soon as they were inside they found themselves blinking in the light of a wood fire.

mr. tumnus walks over to a cabinet and puts his keys on top of it, "would you like some tea?" mr tumnus says as lucy and y/n look around and nod. mr. tumnus looks their way as lucy picks up a picture of another faun. "ah- ah now that- that is my father." mr. tumnus says as he stutters.

"he has a nice face," lucy said "he looks a lot like you." y/n said finishing off what lucy was saying as she walked over to the fire place.

"would you like to sit down mr. tumnus says as he walks over to then both and gives them tea. "have you ever heard narnian music?" mr. tumnus says to the two girls sitting in the chairs. y/n and lucy shake their heads as they look back up to mr. tumnus.

"well then you probably haven't heard this then." as mr. tumnus gets a flute out and begins to play some very relaxing music. he looks up from his flute and looks at the two girls and sees their eyes getting heavy.

lucy and y/n's teacups fall to the floor as they watch the fire and listen to the music. all of a sudden a lion came out of the fire and y/n and lucy's eyes closed.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

lucy and y/n's eyes woke up to a dark room. y/n grabbed lucy's hand and looked around to see mr. tumnus crying on the floor. "what's wrong?" lucy says to mr. tumnus. "i'm a b- bad faun." mr. tumnus stutters. "i've been a bad faun." mr. tumnus says.

"what do you mean your the nicest faun i've ever met." lucy says to mr. tumnus. "it was her it's her fault she made me do it." mr. tumnus says. "who's her?" y/n says."the white witch." mr tumnus says. "what have you done?" lucy said.

"i'm kidnapping you." mr. tumnus says as y/n grabs lucy's hand again. "i though you were our friend." lucy said as mr. tumnus thinks about it. "wait, who's the white witch?" y/n says "she calls herself the queen of narnia when she isn't." mr tumnus says as he gets up and grabs lucy and y/n's hands.

"even the some trees are in her side." mr tumnus said. "the trees?!" y/n says running over to the lamppost. "you know your way back from here now don't you." mr tumnus says "we think so." lucy said.

"now no matter what happens lucy and y/n pevensie you have made me feel warmer thena i have in hundreds of years." mr tumnus says as lucy and y/n game him a quick hug.

y/n grabbed lucy's hand again and ran over from where they came. they ran into the wardrobe and walked out of it. that was the first time lucy pevensie and y/n pevensie discovered narnia.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-