Ch 20: My Jooha

??? 

''It was a pleasure meeting you as well. My assistant will show you out'' I bowed my head before the woman as she did the same before turning her back on me, being guided by my underling out of the room. 

I can't believe I'm living like this now. Hundreds of years ago I would be roaming around my castle, with servants everywhere. Humans to feed on whenever I liked with just a snap of my finger. Look at what the world has become now. 

Although I hate the thought of living a 'human life' it's the only way for us vampires to get by in this modern society. 

I'm not a lord anymore with all the riches of the world. Right now I'm the CEO of my own company. Living in riches as we speak because I will not settle down as low life and there is no way in hell I'll be working under a mere human. 

''I thought you were interested in her?'' Once Yoosuk entered the room I slumped into my chair rolling my eyes. 

''What's the use of targeting a human whose blood smells like expired milk?'' I looked at the files in front of me letting out a sigh.

Modern society sucks...I had so much less to worry about when I was a lord. 

''Oh.....well she was real-''

''I don't have any interest to hear about your weird desires towards humans. The fact that you get sexually involved with them like that is just disgusting, have you no pride.'' Yoosuk is my right hand you can say. 

He has stayed with me for a couple of hundreds of years now. I'm in search of an S rank Human to take as my personal blood bag, but Yoosuk here finds pleasure in getting sexually involved with those insects and killing them afterward.

His stupid actions made me look like a serial killer.

''Ahh don't act like you didn't like it when you did the same'' His words reminded me of years ago when I tried acting it out as well. 

''I didn't. Those humans died because of their weak bodies, you call that pleasure?'' I'm done talking to this guy.

''Ah but bos-''

''Leave, you're an eyesore'' And with that, he luckily left. 

-----------------------------------

''Boss I should go with yo-''

''I'm capable of getting a coffee myself. Stay put'' I slammed the car door shut walking my way towards the coffee shop that seemed to be crowded. 

Ugh, these humans. If I was still a lord they would have all make way for me to pass. 

I stood in line waiting for my turn, but as I stood focused on the menu being displayed a sweet and addicting scent filled my nostrils. 

''This....''

An S class vessel? 

My eyes scanned around in a hurry and within a second I lied eyes upon a hand. A hand with a bandage placed around the palm.

That's where that delicious scent is coming from...

I lifted my head, my eyes scanning slowly upward. Dark brown hair cascaded to the shoulders. Denim jeans, a red hoodie with a light blue trench coat, and some white sneakers. I noticed the woman pulling a suitcase with her while holding onto several more bags in her hands and over her shoulder.

''What a great time to be back in Seoul..'' 

Seems I finally found my desired S class human.