Ch 49: Reunited At Last

Y/N

I could hear myself groan loudly as I felt a pierce of light flash across my closed eyes. When I opened them in a hurry there was a man hanging above my head. His face looked rather grim and serious as he lightly slapped the side of my cheek. 

''We have arrived.'' 

What happened? 

Before I knew it his muscular arm took a grip on my wrist pulling me up. The smell of leather and cologne filled my nostrils as I scanned around the car I was seated in. The tall man stepped away from the car allowing me to step out. My feet collided with the mix of small stones laying on the floor causing me to lose my balance for a moment. 

All I remember is agreeing with Mr. Hak to take me to Jooha....after that everything went black. 

''Welcome.'' Mr. Hak greeted me from the side as I noticed a suited man taking his coat. I ignored his greeting letting my eyes wander around the area. We were on a lane....not too far from us stood a mansion. The biggest mansion I have ever seen, various people dressed in black suits were standing around it. 

As my eyes tried to look deeper I only stumbled upon trees. Trees, grass, nature....It's like there is no other living being here besides us. 

No wonder....we couldn't find this location.

As Mr. Hak took his steps walking up to the mansion the various men followed after him. And I got a small push against my shoulder indicating to follow along. 

Will he really bring me to Jooha that easily?

-------------------------------------

Wow......

I was in complete amazement as we entered. A huge chandeler filled the room with marble tiles. 

It looks like a Royal Palace from the inside. 

''I'm glad to see you have returned safely.'' A strange woman caught my attention as she bowed greeting Mr. Hak the moment we entered. 

''Everything well?'' 

''Yes my lord, no problems have occured.''

M-My Lord?

''Jooha?''

This was the part that made my heart race and hands itch. 

''She is currently in the garden.'' Why did my heart clench whenever I heard her name.

''Please escort or guest to the garden.'' That was the only time he looked at me. He seemed almost unbothered that I was here as he walked away, taking his steps on the long swirled stair.

''This way please....''

I should just obey for now.

-------------------------------------------

Even though it was night the weather was amazing. Warm air with occasionaly a chilly breeze. Till my surprise I wasn't treated like an enemy or a suspicious person at that. The men who seemed to be his underlings didn't even follow me and the woman guiding me. 

Perhaps they don't know what I'm capable off. Are they underestimating me?

Entering the garden felt like a sudden worry got washed away. I took my steps carefully and secure not knowing what to expect. My mind was on high alert warning for this could be a trap. 

''I'll be waiting back inside, please call if you need anything.'' The lady bowed to me before walking away. 

I could already hear...that someone was close by.