Chapter 4: I got the music

January 6, 2021

"So I guess before we start brainstorming ideas I should tell you guys about myself sense our characters are supposed to be so close." Davina waits for any objections from the guys, nothing.

"That's a great idea, go ahead." Owen smiles at her, hoping to make her feel welcomed and less nervous.

She told the boys all the basics about herself, her favorite things, and hobbies, and they told her more about themselves.

"Okay, well I had an idea for a song, but I realized I don't even know how I died to know if the song will work. Hey Kenny! How do I die?"

"Great question, car accident!"

"Okay fun, but how if my character is only 15?"

"Every wonder why Luke rides a bike everywhere in the flashbacks from season one?" All of their mouths drop to the floor.

"Man Kenny Luke has been threw a lot!" Davina exclaims.

"Thank you! Luke HAS been through a lot." Charlie agrees

"Builds character." He says with a smile before going back to talk with Madi.

"Well, that was, that....I guess. But now I definitely know I do have a song!"

"Can we hear it?" Jeremy asks

"Ummm not right now, it uh needs tweaking but when it's done I'll invite you guys over to my apartment where my guitar and stuff is and play it for you. For now I have  another song idea, I know season one was all original song, but at the end of this season I know the boys think Ally crossed over but really Caleb did his creepy Caleb shit and made it so they just can't see or hear her but she can see them. What if Luke wrote the song Ghost of you, you know the 5 seconds of summer song, when Ally died but never finished it because it was too hard, but Ally found it before Caleb got to her and finished it and there would be this scene where the boys find it and sing it and she's there also singing they just don't know?"

"I love that!" Owen cheers

"The fans have been begging us to play that song anyways but how would we get the band to let us use the song?" Charlie adds

"I have my ways....but until I figure it out let's just keep this idea between the 4 of us okay?"

"Okay." The guys all agree

"Okay, who's hungry?" Kenny shouts out, and with that they all head out to go stuff their faces ready to get down to business tomorrow.