Is This What Love Feels Like?

After William's first year in college out of four he started to pursue that red head he had met, who's name he found out was Clara Schmidt, almost completely forgetting about his relationship with his brother. William was a natural romantic and won her over quite easily, and it helped she had a thing for accents, they dated for about two years before William proposed and they got married. Finally his four years of college were over and it was time to go home, Vincent was ecstatic that William was finally coming home, even though it had been only a few months since he'd last seen him. Vincent had gotten himself a decent one bedroom apartment when William was away, mainly because William's 'friend' was a bitch when he wasn't around. Vincent gave his brother a big hug when he saw him, William hugged back but Vincent could tell something was off. It wasn't until he let go of William did he notice the girl that was now beside him, "who's she?" Vincent asked, "oh, um...this is my wife Clara" William responded, he could practically hear his twin's heart shatter as he said those words. "Oh, well it's nice to meet you Clara" Vincent said and put on his most convincing smile as he held back tears, William knew he had pretty much just set his brother's entire world on fire, and Vincent just had to stand there and watch as it came crumbling down around him...

AN: I'm sry they're get shorter, I'm just trying to get to the good parts! I swear-