Chapter 22

You guys were pretty eager for an upload, weren't you? I liked it! Shows that you are enjoying the story. (:

PLEASE READ: Some of your comments on the last chapter tell me that you think Harry is the bad guy. That was never my intention. What he did in the last chapter was mean, yes, but you have to remember how he feels. He saw what he could only think was Lissa cheating. He is hurt and upset. I don't want Harry to be the bad guy. It's a mutual misunderstanding.

Sorry it took me so long to upload. I just moved and with the holidays, things have been crazy. I hope this chapter was worth the wait. Read on! 

~*~*~ 

~Harry's POV~

"What the heck was that?!" Liam exclaimed.

"Are you insane!? What were you thinking?! You idiot!" Niall shouted.

I sulked into the dressing room and collapsed on the couch. I shouldn't have done that.

Last night when Lissa came to my room, I was beyond angry. I watched her cheat on me and she thought that she could get away with it by making up some fake story. She lied right to me and that pissed me off.

When I'm upset, I go to my room and listen to music. Warzone by The Wanted came on and it fit the situation perfectly. I already knew the song by heart and I made the rash decision of calling Josh up. My anger was at it's highest and the song just added fuel to the fire.

When I was on stage and the first few notes rang, the arena went quieter than normal. I assume that many fans knew of the situation and recognized the song. The boys were clearly shocked. They had no idea of my song choice. I veered off course and that was unusual.

When I finished the song, Liam and Niall shot me disapproving looks that continued through the remainder of the concert. And as I expected, here I was, being lectured by them.

"That probably really hurt her! Then Tess will get mad and... No! Why would you do that?!" Well, Niall was pretty fired up.

Liam sighed heavily and rubbed his forehead. "Harry..."

"I know I messed up! It was a rash decision and it was stupid." I groaned.

I was never one to seek revenge. I guess Lissa brought out the worst in me...

"She's gotten you very upset, hasn't she? You're not the type for revenge.." Louis muttered, reading my mind.

"Yeah, well, with what she did.." Zayn trailed off.

"Nope. No, Zayn. Harry's got to be the bigger person and take the high road." Liam instructed.

"Well, it's too late for that now, Liam." I sighed.

"Let's forget it, yeah? S'not a big deal." Louis suggested. "Just ignore her now and she'll eventually go away."

"Yeah, after how many months of this tour?" I mumbled.

"Three." Liam answered.

I groaned. "Fun."

Being mad at Lissa hurt. I still love her and knowing that it was no longer mutual - if it ever was - was extremely painful. I wish I could go back in time and unsee what I saw. You know the saying, ignorance is bliss. Well, it really is.

I wanted to hold her hand again and kiss her and tell her I love her, but I can't anymore. Everything changed.

"As I once said, life is a funny thing because the minute you think you've got everything figured out something comes along and turns it all upside down." Zayn said. "I'm pretty sure that's relevant."