Chapter 20

~Harry's POV~

I woke up the next morning in a haze. Was last night really real? It couldn't be.

I felt someone move next to me and turned to see Louis. Yup. Yesterday was real. I groaned and covered my face with my arms.

"Huh? What's wrong Haz?" Louis muttered sleepily. I just groaned again.

Louis sat up and rubbed his eyes.  

"Oh!"

My arms left my face and I looked up at Lou. He was staring at me with concerned eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.

"No."

"Please don't cry. Everything will be okay."

"I won't cry. I'm more angry than sad now."

He nodded. "That's understandable."

I got up and went to get dressed. "What are we doing today?" I muttered as I pulled a shirt over my head.

"I don't care. We should tell the boys about yesterday, though. They need to know what happened, why you were out so late and such."

"Yeah. Okay. And then we can go out with everyone but Lissa. I refuse to be around her."

"That's also understandable." Louis nodded. "I'll go get dressed. You go get the boys."

I agreed and made my way across the hall to Niall's room as Louis went to his. I used the extra card key I had and walked right in.

"Niall!" I called. I immediately heard running before seeing a little blond boy jumping at me.

"Harry!" He tackled me in a hug. "You're here! You're okay!"

"Hey Nialler! Yeah, I guess I'm alright."

He pulled back and looked at me. "What do you mean 'I guess'?"

I sighed. "I'll tell you, but I want to tell all the boys at the same time."

Niall nodded and abruptly got up and went to his room. Curiously, I followed him.

"Zayn!" Niall yelled, pounding on the wall. "Meeting!"

I heard Zayn's muffled groans of disapproval from the room next door.

"That was one way to do it." I mumbled, amused.

"Yup. Now let's get Liam." I followed Niall to the kitchen on the other side of his hotel suit.

Repeating what he had just done, he pounded on the wall. "Liam! Meeting!"

I chuckled as Niall grinned at me, proud of himself.

We went and sat on the sofa, waiting for the boys. Not seconds later, Louis came bounding in and jumped on my lap.

"How's my Harry?" He cooed, ruffling my curls.

"Fine." I sighed. Louis pouted at me.

"Are the boys coming? Oh hi Niall, by the way."

"Just forget about me. It's fine." Niall muttered sarcastically but had a smile on his face. "And to answer your question, the boys should be here any--"

"Hi guys. What's the meeting fo-- Harry!" Liam and Zayn walked into room, efficiently cutting Niall off. As soon as they saw me, they ran toward me and tackled me in a hug, pushing Louis off me and onto the floor.

"Hey!" Louis protested, getting up and shoving Liam and Zayn away. "Go sit!"

The two boys laughed and sat where Lou instructed.